How many rounds in a row can you birdie no holes?

It had been so long that I’ve stopped thinking about it. I know it’s at least 6. I’ve had chances,including a few under 10 feet but haven’t had a putt fall.

Except for four rounds in a row back in February, I typically won't go more than one round without at least one birdie. What helps is the course has 6 par 3s that are relatively short, 6 par 5s though rare for me to hit any of them in two, and 6 par 4s. Course slope is only 115.

Back to 0! Pitched in for a birdie from 10 yds out with a SW this afternoon.

I blew it. Birdied on 9th hole today.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

1 round for me. But i only play 9 hole rounds these days (after work league) so I have half the amount of holes to get one.

Back in here, with a birdie-free round last time out. :bulgy-eyes:

This count could have been going for a while now, but let me start counting with yesterday's round. 1.

I haven't made a birdie since December 16th. 3 1/2 rounds.

Nice.

Birdies are not a part of my consistent game. I rely on pars, and bogey 1s for my consistent, and lower scores.

What would normally be my putt for a bird, are mostly chip shots from a little ways off the green. Chips shots that leave me close enough for 1 putt pars. My game has deteriorated to this over the years.

To answer the thread's question, I can go several rounds with out a birdie. I can also go several rounds with out a double bogey.

I am up to 6 rounds without a birdie. I just try for bogey golf at this stage in my game and try not to get into too much trouble.

The answer is a lot potentially but so far it's been 2 rounds

I think I'm at 3 but I'm a 25 handicap.

Um, gross or net? LOL

Last year my stats were...82 rounds. 45 had a birdie. At one point I had 7 rounds in row without. Most in row with was 5.

Just played Saturday with zero birdies. I'd be shocked (and pissed off) if it happens again next Saturday...

I go multiple rounds in a row every summer. League mates call me “2 putt par” ??‍♂️

The most I have gone is 2 rounds without a birdie. The drought usually ends with me birding 3 holes that round.

ALL of them!

I've never kept track of this but I'm sure I probably have gone 5 rounds or so without a birdie. Now days it's probably 2-3 at most if I'm playing bad.

One of the guys I play with is around a 12-15 handicap and a couple years ago had a entire year that he had no birdies. He won the biggest loser trophy that year for our golf group. It is a nice shiny trophy with a bowler on top that has to be displayed in your living room.

Due to my style of play it’s very rare that I don’t have a couple birdies. It’s also very rare anymore that I don’t have a couple “others”.

I'm up to 5 now. :beat-up:

It's not for lack of chances. I've burned multiple edges and come up a roll or two short a few times. I just can't get them to drop for birdies. The 10'+ putts I have dropped have just been for par or worse.
I’m sure I can beat that. I’ve gotta be up to 5+ currently.

Infinite, it seems sometimes. my handicap goes down from pars and avoiding double bogies. That's why this year, the emphasis will be on my putting

Back