How many rounds inn 2022?

Just_Hacking

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
How many rounds of golf did you play in 2022? It could be on a sim, in a scramble, etc.

I sit at 79 for the year and probably will only get one or two more in before the end of the year if I am lucky (weather outlook isn't great).

I usually start this conversation at the end of November, but I have been pretty busy as of late and I am just now getting around to posting.

Tapped at 75. Achilles Tendonitis arrived in August and hampered play and increased scores. Time for a break. Least played in 30 years.

Haven’t updated the 2022 rounds played thread, but about 230 this year.

Your rounds played are always mind blowing!!

I'd say around 35-40

I got 8 rounds in; was hoping to get double digits but looks like that’s not going to happen.

No where near enough!

13, and that's more than double from last year. Usually have at least 20-25 a year, but not as of late. Since Covid, very hard to get a tee time on weekend here in Chicago area, unless you play weekdays. Unless those folks get bored with golf, might even get worse, as the etiquette sure has, with all the new players that are not caring about the course, or anybody else out there!!

about 160 which is about average for me (y)

I’m sitting on 63 for right now. I had 68 last year. Hope to get at least one or two more in by the end of the year.

I posted 38 rounds, with SIM rounds I would be well over 150.

According to Arccos 84 rounds so far in 2022. Prob add 3-4 to that by years end.

Not nearly enough. And, I blame it on my buddy's Sister! She and her husband have two daughters who live on the west coast. One in northern California and one in Oregon. They went out to visit, but also for Dad to do some home remodeling. As it turns out my buddy's Sister was the real driver for our group. He got her into golf several years ago, and she has become totally obsessed. So much so, that my buddy's texts to me morphed from "Can you play" to "We are playing" with course and time info following. They were back in town for about the last third of the Summer. Then, they retreat to Florida for the Winter and come back up in the Spring.

Hope to get much more in next year.

Been a good year first full summer of retirement and I have played over 100 rounds this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I aspire to be like you when I grow up.

70 actual rounds. No idea on sim but that has to have added at least 30. I was a mad man on sim last year before the season started

Back