How much are your yearly Golf Membership dues?

I can get a membership on Ft. Belvoir Army Post for $740 per year. That doesn't include cart or range balls but they do have two 18 hole courses. I normally walk but you can get a cart for $15 a round. I am retired military.

How much do you pay for yearly golf dues where you play?

Sounds a bit excessive for a military base. Joint Base Lewis/McCord is $90 a year, reducing green fees to $10 ($5 after 3pm) for both Whispering Firs, at McCord and Eagle's Pride, at Fort Lewis. Both exceptional courses. When I go on vacations I stay at military bases. Many of them have some really nice golf courses.

By the way..... thank you for your service.

Last edited:
I saw this course featured I think on the Golf Channel. It seems like a special place.

It is indeed special. The course has ONE paid employee (the Manager/Pro). It is maintained and operated by a volunteer force of 300+ veterans. That itself is pretty special.

I pay $100 a year that includes NCGA membership, then $26 a round. A pretty good deal for where I live.

I'm at a private club. It's about $3K/annual membership. No initiation fees at this time. Not including cart but cart plans are available. It's a relatively easy walking course though and many of the members do that. There is a $30/mo food & drink minimum. That is easy to achieve if you play each weekend and the food here is great. We have a great grounds crew and Pro. Fantastic pool, tennis courts, restaurant and banquet facilities. Lots of activities and lots of club outings/tournaments

We just re-did the greens with hybrid Bermuda and at the moment, probably have the best overall playing conditions of any course on this side of the Nashville area. Absolutely perfect greens.

I was at a semi-private club for a few years prior to this and it was OK. I have become accustomed to the level of access and course conditions I enjoy and am probably a little spoiled right now. I am thankful I can afford to enjoy this hobby in this way.

I belong to a private club and pay around 6K/annual, plus $150/quarter for food & drink minimum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I play one of the cheapest courses in my country. It's €87,50 per month, no entrance fee.

Before this I've played at a club that cost me €15k entrance, then €2500/year. No discount on anything either, apart from playing with non-members. They did get a €10 discount, so still paid €65 for one round of 18 holes.

I hope to join another course next year, they charge no entrance fee and the monthly fee is €125. One of the top15 courses in my country too!

Sounds a bit excessive for a military base. Joint Base Lewis/McCord is $90 a year, reducing green fees to $10 ($5 after 3pm) for both Whispering Firs, at McCord and Eagle's Pride, at Fort Lewis. Both exceptional courses. When I go on vacations I stay at military bases. Many of them have some really nice golf courses.

By the way..... thank you for your service.

Well...they changed their rates system for 2012 and now it would cost me $1,100 per year. I am not a member there anymore.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

$600 for 13 months. I walk so do not incur cart fees. I believe they are $12.00 for 18 holes. It is at a pretty well maintained public course.

$800 to $1200 yearly on a semi-private, depending on what extras I get. In the past I've also joined another course, (Very nice nine hole), that runs another $500. The nicest course locally is around $1700 at its cheapest and very nice.

I'm at a private club. It's about $3K/annual membership. No initiation fees at this time. Not including cart but cart plans are available. It's a relatively easy walking course though and many of the members do that. There is a $30/mo food & drink minimum. That is easy to achieve if you play each weekend and the food here is great. We have a great grounds crew and Pro. Fantastic pool, tennis courts, restaurant and banquet facilities. Lots of activities and lots of club outings/tournaments

We just re-did the greens with hybrid Bermuda and at the moment, probably have the best overall playing conditions of any course on this side of the Nashville area. Absolutely perfect greens.

I was at a semi-private club for a few years prior to this and it was OK. I have become accustomed to the level of access and course conditions I enjoy and am probably a little spoiled right now. I am thankful I can afford to enjoy this hobby in this way.

What club is it? Inquiring minds want to know! :)

I play at Champion's Run which is about 45 min South of Nashville. I've got the mon-thu membership because my work schedule is thu-sun overnights (working from home). Virtually all of my golf is mon-thu so this is a perfect setup for me. It's $875/year and includes all greens fees, cart, and as many range balls as I can eat...and the range is the nicest in the area (public anyway). Bonus: my wife bought the membership for my birthday!

The course I like to play has a $1300 all you can play membership for each year. That includes cart, unlimited range, and as many rounds you can play for a year. If I was retired I would jump all over it.

The course I'm at is public and has a $2000 family "membership" (season pass really) and would be a good price if I could get my kids to play more often and my wife to play at all. The season pass for a single is $1300 which I find to be high. No cart are included.

My biggest issue with the course and the rates is the fact that they run leagues every night during the summer and shotgun start them off of both 9's. As long as the leagues are running my evening golf through the week is pretty much shot and getting in 6-holes in the evening a couple of times a week is a big reason I wanted the season pass.

There is a private course about 7-8 miles farther away that has a sightly more expensive family membership but also requires a $400 food and drink minimum during the season. Their leagues are smaller and only run three evenings a week. Pondering hard about this one but will likely end up back in the same place as a single next year until I know for sure the kids are going to take up the game.

What club is it? Inquiring minds want to know! :)

I play at Champion's Run which is about 45 min South of Nashville. I've got the mon-thu membership because my work schedule is thu-sun overnights (working from home). Virtually all of my golf is mon-thu so this is a perfect setup for me. It's $875/year and includes all greens fees, cart, and as many range balls as I can eat...and the range is the nicest in the area (public anyway). Bonus: my wife bought the membership for my birthday!

We're at Old Hickory CC.

I like Champion's Run...played there a couple of times in the past but never when there's been leaves on the trees.

Looking at a club about 5 mins from my house. $200,000 initiation fee and dues are $1,365 per month.

Last edited:
Looking at a club about 5 mins from my house. $200,000 initiation fee and dues are $1,365 per month.
Ouch. Guess Austin is just different. Our top courses don't even touch that in KC. 2 months at that club is my yearly dues all in, but my course is also a trek outside of the metro.

At my course, membership fees for a single, 7 days with cart are $4,450 a year. As a senior, M-F, with cart it’s $3600 or $4,000 for 7 days. Senior weekday rates are only $42. I’d have to play 86 times just break even. That’s 5 days a week for 3 months especially considering they are closed 5 months out of the year.

No membership for me again this year. Just rotating the courses around me

When I belonged to a CC it was pretty pricey, but worth every penny for pace of play, conditioning and tee time availability. But it got old when I knew every nuance of the course, and there was nothing new to learn.

Most of the semi private courses near me are in the $4k range which includes cart. Too much for me to join. But I can usually find tee times around and I like visiting different courses.

Including lockers and storage for push trolleys for both of us, it is just under £1,100 each for us

I can get a membership on Ft. Belvoir Army Post for $740 per year. That doesn't include cart or range balls but they do have two 18 hole courses. I normally walk but you can get a cart for $15 a round. I am retired military.

How much do you pay for yearly golf dues where you play?
Sadly, I pay almost that much per month.

Back