how old is your club brush?

chile

Working with Mercury
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
and how often do you replace it?

I don’t own one. 👀

I never replace it because I don't have one. I do use a wet towel when on the golf course. I do have a nylon brush at home I use sometimes to scrub my grips and I might use it on the clubheads then but they tend to stay clean enough with the wet towel.

I don’t own one. 👀

I never replace it because I don't have one. I do use a wet towel when on the golf course. I do have a nylon brush at home I use sometimes to scrub my grips and I might use it on the clubheads then but they tend to stay clean enough with the wet towel.

i always forget to wet the towel so the brush gets a lot of use :(

Maybe once a year? And that’s if I misplace it.

Don’t have one.

This is the way.

Reminds me I need to get a new one. I can get pretty steep on the scoring clubs so a wet towel doesn't work well :rolleyes:

Reminds me I need to get a new one.

i looked at mine yesterday and asked it "how fuking long have you been here?"

Mine is going on 3 years old now. It's still in good order but I've been looking at those grooveit brushes lately with our ball wash stations being out of service... wondering if it could play double duty on both clubs and balls.

I just don’t clean my clubs. :ROFLMAO:
Oh here we go again. 🤣🤣🤣

As for me it is a wet towel now. Got rid of the brush 2 years ago.

probably 10 years:ROFLMAO: Honestly I don't even use it anymore

What’s a club brush? 🤷‍♂️

Cleaning your grips with soap and water (or a spray cleaner without bleach) every other week makes a huge difference in how tacky they feel and how long they last.
I do it once a month. May have to adjust that schedule. I have new grips on the ZX7's so good for a while.

i looked at mine yesterday and asked it "how fuking long have you been here?"
Most of the "brush" is degraded to a point i end up using a tee to get into the grooves. The little gove cleaner on the tool is also about gone. I'll use my wife's when golfing with her. It's time and as a matter of fact...today is the day.

I hear there are some new toys out anyway and need to go peek. Can't hit them yet, so good timing.

I do it once a month. May have to adjust that schedule. I have new grips on the ZX7's so good for a while.

i don't have a schedule, per se, but it's more of a feel thing :LOL:

Cleaning your grips with soap and water (or a spray cleaner without bleach) every other week makes a huge difference in how tacky they feel and how long they last.
Tera gives me the look when I bring them in the kitchen. So much easier in the sink with dish soap....and club brush on the grips too.

i don't have a schedule, per se, but it's more of a feel thing :LOL:
So just at the point before they start flying out of your hands on the swing? :whistle:

Usually when they wear out ,2 years or so

Probably 4-5 years old. I'll only replace it if I lose it or if the brush becomes unusable.

Back