How would you play this hole?

#9 7i or PW depending on tees center of green

9 - 5 iron down to gap wedge depending on tees and hole location. Pick your target and make a good swing

50 yard deep green depending on tees and pin somewhere between a wedge and 3 hybrid

# 9 Don't want to be long so depending on the wind, should be a 7 or 8 iron from the orange tees. The white tees could be a 50 degree to a PW for me.

Depending on the wind...saying there is none or light as to not affect the ball much.

Purple 204 - 5 iron

Orange 170 - smooth 7 iron

White 133 - PW

Just noticed my reflection in the background. Apologize for that.

5I from Orange
9I from whites

6i from orange tees, PW from white

Only going to do one today due to no computer.

RTJ Grand National
#6 Par 5 - Links Course

6b556e11295ae9b37a21cf201d251190.jpg

This one is going to require some input from those who have played this course. During our SIM round the said marsh from end of fairway up to green appeared playable.

Three shot hole for me with either Driver or 3W being taken off the tee. 2nd shot will be to area directly in front of marsh leaving wedge into the green.

That's some pretty thick cabbage there. I say avoid it ;)

gn-li6.jpg

#9 to stated yardages. 6 iron from orange, easy 9 iron from white

That's some pretty thick cabbage there. I say avoid it ;)

gn-li6.jpg

Looks way different then the SIM. Where is the little snack stand that was in the middle of that marsh?

RTJ - Grand National
#10 - Par 4 Links Course
03abb6e931ee5bda0e09f1bf90dc5259.jpg

Play for me here is 3w off the leaving me anywhere from a PW to 50* into the green. Straightforward hole for me, now to just follow through with it.

Number 10 requires the "right touch" on your approach shot.

Let's see if I have the "right touch" with driver in that case.

#10 - 3 wood then GW or SW

Driver AW from Orange
Driver SW from White

10 - whatever club leaves me just short of the end of the fairway. Leaving me some sort of wedge in to the green. If playing the whites I would more than likely hit driver off the tee. From the orange I may hit driver as well.

#10 is 5w, 52* from the tips most likely. Maybe 56* depending on how clean I hit the 5w off the tee.

#10 I am probably hitting a hybrid or utility iron off the tee and leaving myself with a PW into the hole. Depending on the match I am not sure I want to attempt to hit a cut here and potentially give away the hole.

9 could be interesting. 10 looks like an iron off the tee with a short iron from the fairway into the green.

#10 4 iron/5 wood to somewhere inside the 150 stake. Wedge in.

Probably driver from the whites and tip, 5 wood from the orange, kind of depends on the lie you get if you go through the fairway and the wind. Shouldn't be a hard hole though

RTJ - Grand National
#11 Par 3 Links Course

4f7b573f52de8d782d01bff8d0e70341.jpg

Man there is nothing easy to say about this hole unless we are playing the white tees. 8i from there and having to pull 5i from the orange. Better miss left if you miss at all. Par is a good score here!

Damn that looks tough, 3H from orange or 8i from whites

Back