HP Byron Nelson Championship [Spoilers]

LOL. There are times where I find him highly entertaining, and times where he annoys the @*#& out of me. So far today he's been pretty annoying.

He sounds like he had a few too many cocktails during lunch. He's just surly and babbling today.

WOW, what an up and down for Phil...

I don't know his name, but the guy who just told Gary "I think you should stop drinking 5 hour energy" is my hero.

It's a shame the NCAA regionals interfered with this event so no Jordan Spieth.

54 points for me today....looking pretty solid so far for this week.

54 points for me today....looking pretty solid so far for this week.

Yeah, I backed yesterday's solid round up with 56 points today for like 118 in two days. Crazy how this stupid fantasy ebbs and flows.

I had 46 points today - hope Keegan keeps this good play going.

Also if anyone missed Phil's ridiculous shot today:

Classic Phil.

The commentator says hybrid but it was actually a 3wood. Classic Phil.

My team is bi-polar. Bench kicks ass, put the same guy in and he blows it. Wish like heck we could half points from benched players.

Kuchar is in rare form, exciting to watch right now.

--
Tapatalk2

My team sucks. Keegan and Perez in for tomorrow.

This tournament is shaping up to be pretty awesome. It's going to be interesting seeing who can separate themselves from the pack, if anyone. The way this year has gone, I wouldn't be surprised to see a Playoff!

I don't know why, but I want to see Kuch go back to back, although I don't think he will.

Great Phil post JN.. Classic Phil indeed

After the Friday cut, still 79 guys in.

Split tee times again today, with a rare additional cut after Saturday play.

After the Friday cut, still 79 guys in.

Split tee times again today, with a rare additional cut after Saturday play.

Oh, the dreaded Saturday Cut. Forgot about that one. I don't really like it when tourneys do that.

Yeah... They go,to bed thinking they're safe and before breakfast BOOM!

Welcome to Saturday...

Yeah... They go,to bed thinking they're safe and before breakfast BOOM!

Welcome to Saturday...

If anyone has a round like Adam Scott did yesterday, they can expect to pack their bags...I was incredibly surprised at how much he struggled after a great round on Thursday.

I think it would be really cool to see Dufner win it. Or Keegan for the back-to-back.

Yeah, I tend to root for the young bucks and the underdogs, while my step-mom (my roomie) is a big Michelson/Els fan.

Sports-a-holics is the name of the game in our house :)

I think it would be really cool to see Dufner win it. Or Keegan for the back-to-back.

Don't you mean Kuch for the back-to-back? Or Keegan winning this tourney two straight years? I'm rooting for both.

Don't you mean Kuch for the back-to-back? Or Keegan winning this tourney two straight years? I'm rooting for both.

Yeah I meant Keegan winning the tourney twice in a row.

Yesterday was fun to watch. I stayed with mickelson's group most of the day, but also saw a little of the groups before and after him. I'm hoping either Phil makes a run today or for kuchar or Keegan to win it.

I was wondering why they had split tees again today, but I didn't realize they had another cut after today. I'm assuming tomorrow will be twosomes and all off the first tee, right?

As of right now. I'm sitting in the landing zone on hole 1 waiting for the first groups off (els and then Phil). This may not be the best place to sit the way Phil was hitting it left off the tee most of the day.

The leaderboard is so bunched up that ANYBODY that made the cut could win....just need to get hot at the right time and you could easily jump from the back to the front during this kind of tournament.

whoa, a charlie hoffman sighting

Wow, thanks Keegan. Get those strokes back.

Back