I actually now want Rory to win...something

I thought he has seemed more upbeat lately since stepping down from the player advisory.

Anyways, tough to feel bad for him. He has won more than any other golfer in the past 5/10/15 years. And a couple wins in the past 6 months.

I would like to see Rory win another Major.

I do believe we are in the minority with this take.
He’s going to win one again.

His depressing face and demeanour is brutal to watch tournament after tournament. Especially, when he gets so much coverage even if he's way back from the leaders or 3-putting a 2 footer.

I'd like to give the guy a break and put a smile on his face. Even if that means winning a Major. I actually want others to win them but I'm not sure how much more I can take of his sour puss.

What say thee?
I like this look.

RoryTorn.jpg

I'd like to see him win in April so we can stop hearing about the career grand slam....or will that make it worse if he completes it? 🤔
I'd like to see him do it. Just for it not to be a talking point every April.

Until he improves on 125 and in he will not win unless it's the DPWT.

Noooooooooooope. 😜

I would be happy with most people winning something, I’m not actively rooting against him.

His depressing face and demeanour is brutal to watch
I can't feel sorry for the guy. He's beyond wealthy, he plays golf for a living, and I never found his demeanor to be "brutal" to watch. Disappointed? Sure. But he never looked like he was on suicide watch.

I'm perfectly happy with how Rory is currently playing. Don't really care if he wins again (he likely will).

Back