I am desperate to make a putt so...

I don't want to be too harsh, but I would quit golf before playing that thing.

We all have our limits. I have not hit mine yet.. The rest of the game is decent.

Just poking fun @NVGOLFER80 Hope it works for you.

I don’t want to hear another word about the Truss. 😂😂😂.

You want to know the irony? I just can’t seem to break through with my putting and I was at my local PGA Superstore this past week and actually rolled one of those. I have to admit that I was making a lot of putts. However...

I

just

could

not

do

it.

@NVGOLFER80, you are more comfortable in your own skin than I am.

You want to know the irony? I just can’t seem to break through with my putting and I was at my local PGA Superstore this past week and actually rolled one of those. I have to admit that I was making a lot of putts. However...

I

just

could

not

do

it.

My bag is already a hodgepodge of strangeness. You got to play your game right??

Love it. I wanna try one.

Well, after I use it for a bit and decide that even the star ship enterprise cant solve my problems. Maybe I will send it your way.. :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Alternate uses of this delightful new putter of yours;

- shoe horn
- cattle prod
- plunger
- potato peeler
- hoe
- butter churner
- friend repellent

:ROFLMAO: just messing around - Roll in more putts my good man!

Worse case scenario, it doesn't work out and you sell it as a branding iron.

Alternate uses of this delightful new putter of yours;

- shoe horn
- cattle prod
- plunger
- potato peeler
- hoe
- butter churner
- friend repellent

:ROFLMAO: just messing around - Roll in more putts my good man!

I am not offended, or unable to laugh at both this putter and myself!! Zombie apocalypses?? No worries I am set..

Did it come with a free bowl of soup? Oh, it looks good in your bag though. ;)

Well, after I use it for a bit and decide that even the star ship enterprise cant solve my problems. Maybe I will send it your way.. :ROFLMAO::LOL:

I would probably be interested also. They are pretty pricey so I am not sure I am ready to pull the trigger.

I would probably be interested also. They are pretty pricey so I am not sure I am ready to pull the trigger.

While I did pay for it. I did get a good deal. At full price I probably would have just suffered.

Their eBay store is always pretty active and you can get some decent deals on there compared to retail. I picked mine up from there for $235, but a few weeks ago they started adding more auction-style items instead of "buy it now" items. They are "factory second" items, but the only noticable wear on the putter I received was just a small bit of shaft wear. The head was in perfect shape.

I

just

could

not

do

it.

I have looked at the Truss a couple of times and you can't see it at address. Frankly I don't see the big issue with it.

I wish you the best of luck with this putter. If it works for you, then that is all that matters.

I looked at that as an option for putting face on. I think its a good putter. Good luck with it.

I have looked at the Truss a couple of times and you can't see it at address. Frankly I don't see the big issue with it.
Even though I agree with you, I recommend that you don’t say that very loudly around here. There are not many fans. It’s been a running joke on several threads. 😂

I am not totally against it. But I think the insert is crap and the grip is crap. and it is way to expensive for what it is. I actually think it did what it said it was supposed to do and I would get one of those before I got a spider FCG.

Back