I have created a monster. AND I LOVE IT.

OUZO Power

@K_Kyriopoulos
Reaction score
So last month I bought my wife clubs. She never played golf before. Never hit clubs. But she let me buy them for her cause they where pink. lol

So I finally got her out to the range yesterday. With all 4 boys in tow.

SHE WAS KILLING HER DRIVER. 180 yards easy for a first timer. Dead straight and 8 of 10 in the sweet spot. Then she askes to try my longer driver that plays at 45.5". BOOOOMMMMM +200 yards every time. Everytime dead on centre. SHE IS A NATURAL.

When we got home she wanted to continue. She wanted me to set up the driveway range I have for the boys with the plastic balls. SHE IS AN ADDICT!!!!!!!!! AND I LOVE IT.

Check out this vid. Not bad for the 1st day of hitting clubs. And this one is with the old 300cc driver I use on the driveway.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151751455513119&l=4979408613253235040

Now she calls me at work. She has been watching the GC all day with the boys and wants me to bring home a dzn of Bridgstone Pink Lady Precept. LOLOLOLOL

WHAT HAVE I DONE?

Here is our 4 year old. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151747015613119&l=2444785686124698943

Yes. ALL OF US ARE LEFTIES.

Cool to hear Ouzo! Lefties unite!!!

You won't be loving it in a year when she's drubbing you on the course. :)

That's awesome man! Just another reason for you to golf more! Win/Win!

Wow that's amazing! Lucky you, sounds like you have a golfing buddy for life there! My g/f will play with me, but she starts getting bored after about 7 holes haha

That's great man. It's always nice to see others loving the game!

This made me laugh, not in a bad way, but in a good way. The way you told the story I could just picture it. Congrats by the way. Hopefully will make it easier to get out and play more. Just hopefully she doesn't get jealous when you go without her :act-up:. I was trying to get my wife to let me buy her clubs this year, but she didn't want to. Maybe next year...

Nice, my wife has the bug right now and I am thrilled about it.

That's great A FAMILY SPORT,

My wife is taking it up this year and we now go out twice a week, the only downside is on weekends I want to play with the guys and I can tell she want's to come, the only saving grace is she is still too tired from the Tues. Thurs. golf to go.

That's great that you have the whole family involved and she is such a natural.

Family golf outings coming up...ya gotta love that. Pretty darn awesome.

haha that's a great story. I guess those Lady Precept commercials that have been flooding GC are working :)

That's awesome!

That's awesome! Hope y'all have many years of golf together.

That is awesome!! Best thing you can do she will now understand anytime you want to go to the range or course.

Next stop is a THP Event together! She will be fully addicted!

having the spouse and kids play is a great thing but is also expensive...especially when the wife gets to the point she "wants to play when she wants to" which means joining a private club... :)

but hey it has HUGE benefits to having the family play!!!

This is awesome at least till she starts whipping you on the course. I'm hoping mine picks it up.

That's great !
I created my own monster about 8 years ago when I introduced my wife to golf.
She is as addicted to the game as I am....and I love it.

That's great! Both my sons golf and we have a blast when we get together, although they both usually drub the old guy! :banghead:
My wife is a tennis junkie but she is fully supportive of all of us!

I envy you, I wish my wife would take an interest in golf.

This is great! As I go through my dating life, willingness to learn and or interest in golf is a big +1 for me. Hopefully one day I'll have a lady like that!

That's totally cool! My wife and I have a great time when we play together. Especially when I stopped trying to correct her game! :act-up:

That's awesome!

I love the fact that my wife likes to play. She is the one who got me back in the game when she wanted to learn. Got through the growing pains and now she loves the game. She even likes watching the pro's on TV. Life is good!

Totally wish I could get my finace to enjoy sports in general as much as I do. She at least has a passing interest in golf. I need to just get her out to the range and see if she has any potential. Glad to hear your wife is an addict!

That's awesome man! This should turn out to be great for your whole family!

My gf likes to play, but not nearly as much as I do. I'm trying to get her completely hooked haha. She doesn't hit the ball very far, but she hits it straight.

Back