ANNOUNCEMENT I SURVIVED with THP GOLF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Order placed. 👊

That is awesome, and very true!

Ordered mine! Will be representing the THP in Western CO!

ANNOUNCEMENT

Thanks for all the orders everyone! Quick note, the system had a little hiccup and if you placed an order before 2pm I didn't get your size preference. I sent you a not through the store, so please be sure to respond to that note so I can mark down your size. Thanks and so sorry for the inconvenience! This has been fixed now for future orders.

This is a great way to says thanks to THP and help out St. Jude! Been a trying time, but small things like this do matter!

Done and thank you

Put one un the cart and cant get to checkout? Is that because I'm in Canads?

Put one un the cart and cant get to checkout? Is that because I'm in Canads?

No sir, we have checkout to CA.
Are you getting an error? Send a screenshot to @GolferGal maybe?

Ordered!

Big fan of this shirt! It's so true!

Love it. I'll grab one when I get home from work!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Love it. I'll grab one when I get home from work!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thanks to everybody so far. Awesome stuff.

placed an order earlier today

Nice! (y)(y)

Great idea!

Ordered mine! ;)

Thanks everybody.
Always fun when we can create something that looks great, comfy and helps support a great cause.

I am just waiting on a few more people and then I will have all the sizes from the earlier hiccup. Thanks again guys, so sorry about that!

I am just waiting on a few more people and then I will have all the sizes from the earlier hiccup. Thanks again guys, so sorry about that!
NO worries. Thanks for offering the shirt.

fun idea

Looking to order, but I am an in-between size. How do these run? Normal T-shirt a little baggy or a bit smaller and need to go an extra size?

Looking to order, but I am an in-between size. How do these run? Normal T-shirt a little baggy or a bit smaller and need to go an extra size?
If you are in between sizes, go larger only because you can shrink if necessary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back