If Playoffs Started Today

Probably do. Never know with Vasy though. Gets hot, look out.
But hasnt been the same since surgery and their D is attrocious in front of him.
Kucherov probably tired from playing an entire year too lmao

I’m a Wings fan, the local talk is whether Yzerman sits tight or makes a splash at the deadline. Wings had a nice 6 for 6 run about 10 days ago then lost a few. So do you sit tight and hold assests? Or go all in? If the brackets hold and the Wings get to Florida, they will need a splash.
The other interesting debate is how satisfied are you if they sit tight and get knocked in the first round in a close series. Was it ok to defer for a year?

Avs vs Canes and I'll travel to Carolina to get one of those beer hockey sticks.

This post has not aged well haha
Needs to be updated in a month when seedings are finalized. (Avs will be #1 in West BTW)

I really need to follow hockey closer than I do. I love playoff hockey and enjoy the games even though I know almost no one on the ice haha
This is me.
I am rooting for the Kings but really don’t have much idea about who will do what.

This is me.
I am rooting for the Kings but really don’t have much idea about who will do what.
I have a couple kids on my sons 14U baseball team who are club hockey players and we go watch them when possible. We love watching it, just cant get into NHL for whatever reason.

Back