If Playoffs Started Today

Better chance than the Leafs who never win anything haha
seth meyers who hurt you GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

I used to follow hockey much more closely before kids, but I would go with the Ducks to take it all

Go Team Win GIF by Disney+

Better chance than the Leafs who never win anything haha
They were actually comparing these two teams on NHL Network yesterday.
Called them "similar" in chances

They were actually comparing these two teams on NHL Network yesterday.
Called them "similar" in chances
I'll just be happy if we actually make it for the first time in years. We aren't going to win this year but once in anything could happen like Florida last year. Was really hoping Yzerman made some moves at the deadline today but it looks like we aren't which says to me he doesn't think they are quite there yet

I watched the game against Florida last week. We aren't beating them in a 7 game series haha
A buddy said the same thing to me a few days back

I'll just be happy if we actually make it for the first time in years. We aren't going to win this year but once in anything could happen like Florida last year. Was really hoping Yzerman made some moves at the deadline today but it looks like we aren't which says to me he doesn't think they are quite there yet
4 hours to go.
They got dismantled by FL last week, but they are good this year.

I know less than nothing about how teams are playing but I am going Knights..

4 hours to go.
They got dismantled by FL last week, but they are good this year.
Yes they did. Whats kind of funny is we were rolling...until Feb 29th when we debuted a new patch on our jersey's. The Priority patch which is a sanitation company. We have not won a game since and local media is now calling them the garbage patch kids haha

Florida and Winnipeg because of goaltending.

Yes they did. Whats kind of funny is we were rolling...until Feb 29th when we debuted a new patch on our jersey's. The Priority patch which is a sanitation company. We have not won a game since and local media is now calling them the garbage patch kids haha
Trash on the unis and trash in the games?

Trash on the unis and trash in the games?
Pretty much haha. Such a weird thing to add at this point in the season.

PREDS/JETS; PREDS
KNIGHTS/OILERS; OILERS
PREDS/OILERS; OILERS

FLA/TOR; FLA
NYR/CAR; NYR
NYR/FLA; NYR

NYR/OILERS; OILERS

Who are you cheering for first round if that's how it ends up, @JB ?

I bet Florida.

I think they have the better chance of going deeper in the playoffs this year.
Probably do. Never know with Vasy though. Gets hot, look out.
But hasnt been the same since surgery and their D is attrocious in front of him.

Back