If you could carry one more club

Tough call. Probably go with an additional wedge. Even just to add some more versatility around the green.

hm. This is a good question. I think it would probably be an extra wedge. Or it would probably be a mini driver type setup. Something with a shorter shaft that I could control a little better.

I'd revamp my wedge setup. Change from 52 and 56 to 50, 54, and 58 or 60. I have issues with too many wedges though so it's probably better for me not to use more loft at this point.

Think it would be some kind of hybrid either a 2 or like a 6

I like this question. I'd possibly go 3w + 5w instead of 4w or add a driving iron type (apex UT, titleist t-mb) to bridge the gap between 4w and 3i

If you could carry one more club

I'd add a 20* hybrid. Don't NEED it now, but it would add a club into a decent sized gap I currently have to be able to use one more option

I'd probably add a utility iron.

Either a 54* wedge or I'd carry both versions of the heavenwood.

I am going outside the box on this one. How about another putter? Maybe something longer and heavy for shorter putts and a second putter with a different profile for lag putts.

Tough call. Probably go with an additional wedge. Even just to add some more versatility around the green.
Agreed, maybe something with a bit more loft.

a 64° wedge - probably wouldn't get much use but when you need that big flop it does the trick!

62 - 64 degree wedge probably

Probably a mini driver so I could have another option off of the tee.

A putter for sand use.

Another wedge or two perhaps, since I didn't carry 14 clubs last year at all.

I sub in and out both my 2 iron and my 3w depending on where I am playing. If I had an extra spot I'd just keep them both in the bag.

sometimes i wish i carried a 4i for low punch shots. and sometimes i wish i carried a 64* wedge for monster flops and spinny pitches. then other times i wish i carried a mini to give me more options off the tee. of the 3, i think i'd get the most use out of the 4i.

I'd go from having wedges at 45, 50, 54, and 58 to 45, 48, 52, 56, and 60.

Or I'd go with a 4 iron in addition to my 4-hybrid.

Mini driver... always wanted to try one, and I'm ok with my current gaps

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I was thinking this as well.

Foot wedge :p

I would probably lean toward a 62* wedge at the bottom end. It would likely see little use, more for the "right tool for the job" factor.

I'd probably add either a LW of a 4W. For some reason I just cannot hit a 3W but hit the 5W just great. The little less loft of a 4W should be manageable for me. I rarely use a LW when it is in the bag now when I swap it in for my 4I.

Probably a mini driver. I currently have one, but would like to pull it out of the bag as i'm hitting driver much better now. But, depending on course, this could be a great add in.

Back