If you could have ANY job..........

Happily retired at a young age, and I like it that way. If I had to work, IT staff at a golf OEM.

PGA Tour meteorologist, with the stipulation that I get into some Pro-Ams throughout the year.

I think I would like to be like a regional rep for a major company. I would enjoy traveling to different courses and doing demo days and such.

I would love to own my own driving range/practice facility.
I’m with you here - this is my top answer, hands down. I just don’t know if I’d want it indoor, outdoor or a combination.

Test, design, develop golf clubs for major OEM

Social Media for one of the OEMs

Because I enjoy being outdoors and walking so much, being a caddy would be the job I would want. Either for Georgia Hall, Koepka, Fleetwood, Molinari or Rose.

Solid choices. (y)

I mean I know it's not necessarily in the golf industry, but I've always wanted to be "the feels like guy". You know, "it's 85 today, but feels like 92". I've always pictured myself doing this in a lawn chair in my backyard with a beer in my hand.....

Cart guy one day a week. Play for free the other six. It's the retirement plan.

Most jobs in the golf industry, especially at the course level, don't allow for a lot of play unless you do carts or are a marshal.

PGA Tour meteorologist, with the stipulation that I get into some Pro-Ams throughout the year.
So based on everything I see here in Ohio, you just get to guess here and there while being paid? :LOL:

Kuchar’s caddie

Beverage cart attendant at Hideaway

I would love to own a beautifully maintained private par 3 course with 18 holes of the most challenging yet fair par 3 holes depending on the tee's.

The PGA headquarters is moving to my city, Frisco, TX and if I could wave a magic wand, I would love to work there in some capacity and have a meaningful behind the scenes role in tournaments and events at the courses. In reality, I’ll volunteer for tournaments as much as my schedule allows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The PGA headquarters is moving to my city, Frisco, TX and if I could wave a magic wand, I would love to work there in some capacity and have a meaningful behind the scenes role in tournaments and events at the courses. In reality, I’ll volunteer for tournaments as much as my schedule allows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Currently Q&A’ing locals to get a name or 3......

I have been retired for over 25 years and I don't want a job.
Thank you very much.
I'm only out 9 years and I've read through the thread and many of its cool suggestions.

I still prefer my (and yours!) "job."

No job beats happily having, well... no job.

Back