If you could play a round with one THP Staffer...

Bryndom

2023 Grandaddy X!!!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 15
Who would it be and why?

I think @Jman because my eldest is interested in playing golf in high school and I need all the pointers I can get! I can’t think of anyone I wouldn’t want to play with, so that breaks the effective tie

EDIT: reserve the right to change my mind if @Canadan commits to joggers for the round

Playing with @JB would be a limited edition experience based on my 3 years here.

I have played with a number of them, so I am going to leave those off (Sorry @Jman )

Mine would definitely be @Canadan we have talked for a long time both on THP and off, but have never met up. Hoping that changes soon

I'd play with James. I don't think I've played an actual round with him yet. I think I've played 6-7 rounds with Dean, couple with Dan, at least one with Jeremy.

Im way overrated. The other guys are far more fun.

The running commentary is definitely not overrated. :D

I'm not going to be part of this. Playing with me is an absolute treat, and I don't want to hurt @MWard 's feelings when I don't pick him.

@MWard because his posts are hilarious.

Gotta be @Jman. Dude seems super chill!

James seems like my kind of intensely relaxed/relaxed intensity. I could be wrong, but I'd be willing to find out, and there's some great public courses kind of in between us.

Although I would love to play wiith any staff member, if I had to choose, it would be @ddec, The simple reason is that I would not have to travel to make that happen.

Canadan and Jman seem like a nice fellows so either of those two.

Let me just say though that all staffers are really nice people.

JB; I've be fortunate enough to attend four events and, of course, he's been there but I haven't seen him play.

This is easy, I have played a couple of rounds with @Jman and although i would do it again in a heartbeat, i would like to play 18 with @Canadan. Why you ask, i am just tired of always being the long ball hitter in the group.....:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hmm... I honestly don't know who I'd pick.

Have no clue. Most THPers seem cool and I imagine any would be fun times.

Let's see....

@JB if I want my putts per round to drop
@Jman if I want to just laugh the entire time
@Canadan if I want to feel inept at golf
@MWard if I want to hide my opponents clubs throughout the round
@jdtox if I want to reminisce about our awesome hotel party in Pittsburgh
@GolferGal if I want to ride around and drink some alcoholic deliciousness

I've been lucky enough to play with many of them over the years, one I haven't yet and would love to is @jdtox and I have no doubt we might even be wearing matching :Puma: gear!

I would love to play with @jdtox again. If picking one I haven’t, it would have to be the @Jman from Oklahoma.

Back