If you were the coach what would you do with #18?

Look at the contract and see how much I could punish him without having to deal with the players union. What he did is inexcusable at any level, much less the NFL.

Also I would hope the players who are leaders/captains on that team sat him down and in no certain terms let him know that is not acceptable.

I would trade him to the Panthers in the offseason.

Only yoinzer would be defending there actions like someone stole his dog. Good lord.

Only yoinzer would be defending there actions like someone stole his dog. Good lord.

I said he’s overpaid and probably won’t be on the team next season!

I'll bench him on my THP fantasy team. Maybe then he'll get the message. That'll show him.

Bench him. No practices with the team, trade/ cut in the off-season

I said he’s overpaid and probably won’t be on the team next season!
If i play badly next week, and we are paired, remember this thread 🤣🤣🤣

His arse wouldn't be on the bench, it would be on the bus.

What's worse

1. Diontae on that play showing zero effort
2. Claypool celebrating a first down in the final minute of the 4th quarter with a running clock and the Steelers desperately needing to hurry
3. Greg Little celebrating a first down with a big gesture/pose on a catch in which he did not actually secure a first down (lol)

**Instances of players dropping touchdowns at the 1-yard line will not be included because all of them/any of them would collectively be the clear winner here**

I would cut him immediately!

Is delivering a sound beating permitted?

I’ll catapult you back across the border.
Well, that wouldn't get him to block, or put in any effort, so go for it.

Pittsburgh gonna Pittsburgh

I’ll go the other way. You show that effort and @Muchmore18 will cut you 🤣

I’m afraid he’d actually physically cut me if that were the case.

Greys Anatomy Cut GIF by Rooster Teeth

A. Most WR’s are diva’s.

and

2. I don’t know about a long tradition. AB was incredibly under control in Pittsburgh in hindsight. Claypool was never good enough to even be a real diva. Johnson had a bad play here but he’s never complained despite subpar QB play basically his entire tenure.
Lol did you read the disaster he is in the locker room?

Back