If you were the coach what would you do with #18?

Bench

done with him for a bit.

Bench him .... maybe he will "see it" next time if you do

He’s benched and I don’t want him around the facility. Don’t need that vibe around the team

Show that play followed by Cam Newton noping out of going after a fumble. Maybe a replay of both and let that linger. Just that subtle jab to see what he does and what the next week looks like.

That's a tough look. Bench/fine would probably be my play.

Who do I have on my practice squad? If I have a semi-serviceable receiver, or can find one, he is gone.

As a Browns fan, seems like encouraging other Steelers to exhibit similar effort is the right answer. ;)

Benched, and I'm announcing it at my Monday press conference.

Think of all the stadiums he’ll be able to do with the energy he saved on that play.

Dude is a clown.

Think of all the stadiums he’ll be able to do with the energy he saved on that play.

Dude is a clown.
Yep he'd be running bleachers for while. Enough time for it to sink in that effort like that is unacceptable.

Yep he'd be running bleachers for while. Enough time for it to sink in that effort like that is unacceptable.
He had 0 touchdowns last year and 1 this year then puts out an effort like this. Bleachers aren’t going to make it sink in. He needs to go at this point

He had 0 touchdowns last year and 1 this year then puts out an effort like this. Bleachers aren’t going to make it sink in. He needs to go at this point
I don't really follow football so didn't know that. Yeah he is replaceable so he gone.

I think he should be cut. He obviously doesn't want to work for the team.

Sit his ass, then trade him in the off-season.

Handle it internally and make it known that he better show the hell up the rest of this season. He’s not really replaceable for the Steelers right now but in the offseason he damn sure will be.

Just looked up his contract and it doesn't look like cutting him makes much sense. It does suck to see someone signed for so much money and not care.

Think I'd be adding "Special Teams Gunner" to his Resume

Typical primadonna WR. His number wasn't called so he's being a baby. I'd sit him for a half and if it happens again a whole game no pay.

I'd be fine cutting him. Super-talented players don't usually get cut. At a minimum, he's sitting out a game.

Back