Illinois - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By Fairway Styles

Did Mike "price crusher" Dean get a rate for us somewhere? If not, I am disappoint.

He was looking back when he thought he might come, but I don't think he's got anything lined up. We could use his heavy hand right now!

He was looking back when he thought he might come, but I don't think he's got anything lined up. We could use his heavy hand right now!

Well, then. I am disappoint.

Only one day in, and things are already starting to get real. This is going to be awesome.

It is going to be awesome. Very excited right now! I need something to look forward to and this is doing the trick.

Yeah. Excitement went up another notch. This needs to get here very soon.

Man an all star line up at this one featuring, Atl, dan, blu, hawk, zenger, bhill, don't miss this one or be square!!

Man an all star line up at this one featuring, Atl, dan, blu, hawk, zenger, bhill, don't miss this one or be square!!

I only want to watch you and Zenger hit balls. Your swing is incredible, and the fact that Zenger looks away from the ball in his backswing is just mesmerizing.

That Canadian guy also has an acceptable swing, although he's too thin to hit the ball that far.

It's going to be a fun weekend.

I only want to watch you and Zenger hit balls. Your swing is incredible, and the fact that Zenger looks away from the ball in his backswing is just mesmerizing.

That Canadian guy also has an acceptable swing, although he's too thin to hit the ball that far.

It's going to be a fun weekend.

So what? You are calling me far or something? How rude.

Ok. I can deal with that. Was just making sure. But I think you guys are way more awesome than I can dream of. It's gonna be such a fantastic weekend.

I am going to pick out some things now from fairway styles now just so I know what I will be getting when I win.

Gottdang I'm excited for this.

Glad you guys are getting this thing full.. Maybe send some of them to Branson!

I've already let Hawk and JB know but I won't be able to attend this due to health issues. Hope you all have a blast I'm severely jealous =(

The wife and I will still be in town so hopefully we can meet everyone for dinner.

I am in the same boat, this will be about 1 week before I am cleared by the docs, so as of now I'm out. If somehow the docs clear me early, I may give it a shot, but don't want to rush it. Either way, I will definitely be there at the course to watch you all finish, and also join for dinner.

Dan

Just getting to see you will be good enough Dan. Don't rush it!

I am in the same boat, this will be about 1 week before I am cleared by the docs, so as of now I'm out. If somehow the docs clear me early, I may give it a shot, but don't want to rush it. Either way, I will definitely be there at the course to watch you all finish, and also join for dinner.

Dan

Awesome, Dan.

I'm sticking next to you that night. Chicks dig scars.

The La Quinta off of Barrington Road in Hoffman Estates is a nice place and comes with breakfast. It ranges $70-90 and right off I90 expressway. It shouldn't book up as fast as the places in Schaumburg. It's halfway between the course and the restaurant.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

I was looking at the website for the Highlands course at lunch. What jerk picked this course? It looks really tough.

Seriously, though, the course looks like it is going to be fun to play. Lots of risk/reward shots, and plenty of opportunities to show everyone how you play golf. :act-up:

It better not be tough to play or my team is going to be in trouble.

Also, if anyone is on the fence about joining due to price of hotel or something, I have 2 extra beds, and 3 couches I can spare as well as some floor space. I live approximately 5 minutes from that la Quinta that was mentioned. 15 minutes from Lou malnatis, and probably 15-20 from the course. Just let me know it you want a place to crash.

Dan

Also, if anyone is on the fence about joining due to price of hotel or something, I have 2 extra beds, and 3 couches I can spare as well as some floor space. I live approximately 5 minutes from that la Quinta that was mentioned. 15 minutes from Lou malnatis, and probably 15-20 from the course. Just let me know it you want a place to crash.

Dan

That settles it -- Team #THP will be crashing at Dan's place that weekend. :act-up:

Dude, are you for sure showing up?

Heck yeah! PM has been sent and entry has been paid.

When there's a promise of free beer (and it's in writing, no less), I'll be there.

Heck yeah! PM has been sent and entry has been paid.

When there's a promise of free beer (and it's in writing, no less), I'll be there.

For sure there's free beer for ya. I understand stouts are you flavor.

Back