Imagine THP’s 4 Best Golfers Entered a Best Ball Tournament...

This is going to kick off tomorrow with an afternoon round on the Panther Lake course and then probably a beer or three after.

For those scoring at home, the groups for Saturday for the flighted best ball round are:

@X.Man - 10.6
@jim54 - 10.1
@McLovin - 6.7
@BigDill - 18.7

and

@mmaynard11 - 11.3
@dwchockey13 - 12.9
@troyefl - -12.0
@Greg Kulbick - 13.7

I am claiming the bad back excuse right now, destroyed it last weekend doing yard and has not got better all week. Took steriods last night and will again today and I can at least walk upright this morning without holding onto everything in reach. Going to try and hit balls before the round today and get somewhat loose, at least by the time we start it will be as good as it gets.

Going to be a blast anyway and I will give it the old man try, I know Greg has fought back issues for years and you just hope for the best.

So to recap, is there any request for beer type or soda? I am going up to the store later this morning to get ice, Yuengling beer, water, a few gatorades. I will add whatever you folks want.

Let's hope the restaurant is open for dinner and coffee in the morning.

I have no special requests, just looking forward to seeing a bunch of old friends.

Man, I’m regretting not getting a hotel room tonight. Wasn’t able to get off work today to come join but looking forward to tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm looking forward to following along today and tomorrow guys. Have a blast!

Please tell me there will be begging between teams

Have fun guys.

Man, I’m regretting not getting a hotel room tonight. Wasn’t able to get off work today to come join but looking forward to tomorrow.

The rooms are like $60. Just come over after work.

Where did you get a room?

A bunch of us did, at the lodge on OCN property. That way you can wake up tomorrow morning and stumble to the course.

A bunch of us did, at the lodge on OCN property. That way you can wake up tomorrow morning and stumble to the course.

.... let me figure something out, might just do that

Will be following along fellas, enjoy yourselves!

Have a blast guys!

You and me both. Unfortunately with the son arriving today & party tough for me to make it down.

just excited to be teeing it up with some THPer’s tomorrow.

You and me both. Unfortunately with the son arriving today & party tough for me to make it down.

just excited to be teeing it up with some THPer’s tomorrow.

I’m trying to figure out how dill got a room for $60... $120 on their website and I’m on back to back to back calls all day until 4 so can’t call them lol

I’m trying to figure out how dill got a room for $60... $120 on their website and I’m on back to back to back calls all day until 4 so can’t call them lol

Check out Priceline.

So Priceline no longer has OCN and I just called and they are sold out tonight.... anybody got a spare bed?

Alright, I think we got it worked out. I’ll head up after work.
This whole wedding planning is killing my organizational skills

Bit of a rocky start here because the starter was aggressively doing his job, but we are out and playing crooked cat today as a warm up for tomorrow. On 4 now.
26B95944-6672-4283-8DCB-2958FD3B332C.jpeg

play well boys. I hate I couldn't make it.

If I was playing slots....
E9FC3BAE-0378-46D0-811A-B912F83B71A6.png

E0D5C582-5680-458E-9D76-30713786C601.jpeg

Fairway alert 🚨🚨
98AEBD57-FBD3-4612-A1FE-BD8E8906DEFC.jpeg

Back