IndiGolf Stingray Wedges

Except it's illegal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But having fun while golfing isn't. Which is exactly what Alex and dean are doing. Notice no claims by them that it will help improve your game or you'll shoot lower scores? All they are saying is that the wedge does as advertised and spin increased as compared to major OEMS wedges. Please don't derail the thread with this again

But having fun while golfing isn't. Which is exactly what Alex and dean are doing. Notice no claims by them that it will help improve your game or you'll shoot lower scores? All they are saying is that the wedge does as advertised and spin increased as compared to major OEMS wedges. Please don't derail the thread with this again

Thanks guy lol

Oh good you are back.

What does the non-conforming part have to do with it having the look and feel of a premium product? Absolutely nothing.
Precisely. And the quality of material and design here is silly good. It's not at all just a cheap head with deep grooves.

And who are you?

Stop it that's horrible examples.

Illegal is illegal, is it not? Considering I just put 3200 rpm on a ball with it, it's clearly not helping me that much :alien:

I don't play in enough tourneys to be concerned about non conforming, especially when the build quality is premium.
Me neither. Honestly, it was the very first impression I had when I unboxed it. I think I went in without many expectations, but the minute I pulled it out, I thought "Good God, the quality with the wedge rivals anything else I've ever played."

Me neither. Honestly, it was the very first impression I had when I unboxed it. I think I went in without many expectations, but the minute I pulled it out, I thought "Good God, the quality with the wedge rivals anything else I've ever played."
I was just looking at the website and they definitely have that look. Have you played the 60°?

Looking forward to seeing the numbers, sounds like a crazy amount of spin which sounds fun

Crazy amount #lowspin player

Stop it that's horrible examples.

Your vote doesn't count mr. Bucket hat

Illegal is illegal, is it not? Considering I just put 3200 rpm on a ball with it, it's clearly not helping me that much :alien:

Hi wardy! But you can practice with illegal clubs right?

Hi wardy! But you can practice with illegal clubs right?

Hi buddy!

You can do whatever you want in a practice round or on the practice tee. Only matters in a tournament round or one you're keeping for handicap purposes.

Hi buddy!

You can do whatever you want in a practice round or on the practice tee. Only matters in a tournament round or one you're keeping for handicap purposes.

u spend anytime greenside with these?

u spend anytime greenside with these?

Today, no. It was so nasty hot out today that once we were done, it looked like someone tossed a bucket of water on me.

I have before though and for a couple of days. Poor wedge shots don't do anything but hop and roll out. Decent shots give you a hard check and splutter out a couple feet. Well hit shots bounce once and stop dead like they landed in fluffy sand. I had a couple shots that didn't even hop, they just stopped immediately where they landed but I couldn't tell you what I did on those.

IndiGolf Stingray Wedges

From seventy yards out.

Came back about five feet.
ad58206733dda3992b2f29e40f572800.jpg

nice action there, what ball you using?

From seventy yards out.

Came back about five feet.
ad58206733dda3992b2f29e40f572800.jpg

That's crazy good! Man if I ever zipped one back...
Did you have to get adjusted to the wedges or were you able to back one up from the beginning? Was this just a normal swing?

I will just shake my head. Good news is if this club is used I don't have to take any penalties

If I'm playing with you and I have these wedges in the bag, do you think I really care if you take penalties? Hit one on the water and call a mulligan if you want. By all means dude, go ahead. What I am playing should have no impact on what you are going to report for your handicap score, I'm just not going to report one. If we are playing a money match would I used them, no. If we are out playing just a couple of buddies playing golf, drinking some beers, sharing some laughs, I would not hesitate to play them. Let's face it, after the beers my score becomes irrelevant anyways :drinks:

If I'm playing with you and I have these wedges in the bag, do you think I really care if you take penalties? Hit one on the water and call a mulligan if you want. By all means dude, go ahead. What I am playing should have no impact on what you are going to report for your handicap score, I'm just not going to report one. If we are playing a money match would I used them, no. If we are out playing just a couple of buddies playing golf, drinking some beers, sharing some laughs, I would not hesitate to play them. Let's face it, after the beers my score becomes irrelevant anyways :drinks:

Good point :)

Beers and indie wedges? Sounds like some really fun testing

nice, that's impressive.
Admittedly, result is atypical. Usually my ball is a few feet past (and to the left) of my ball mark. Definitely closer than when I swing my PMP wedges, but they're usually not spun back. I've had a handful that have spun back. All (save this one) have been with Z-Stars in play, and the most I've spun it back is around 5 to 6 yards (off the green). This is the first/only time I've seen this with a surlyn ball.

That's crazy good! Man if I ever zipped one back...
Did you have to get adjusted to the wedges or were you able to back one up from the beginning? Was this just a normal swing?
With this wedge it'd happen sooner rather than later. I never spin it back, but have with this one. Just put a normal swing on it and watch the magic. I didn't have it happen immediately, but within a couple of rounds I watched my first one come back.

yo @ddec show me some numbers!

Back