CELEBRATION Indoor Golf Shop - 18 Days of Giveaways

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Huge contest event with our friends at the Indoor Golf Shop.

image_13584911731699888122145_1699888120911.jpg

image_83964724541699888122147_1699888120890.png

EXCLUSIVE BLACK FRIDAY OFFERS ON SHOPINDOORGOLF.COM
Along with 18 Days of Giveaways, the Indoor Golf Shop announces early Black Friday deals that begin Monday, Nov. 13 and run through the month of November. Special holiday pricing includes:

• $350-$800 Off the SIG Simulator Studio Packages
  • 10% Off SIGPRO Softy Hitting Mats
  • Discounts on Flightscope Launch Monitors and Software Packages
  • Discounts on SkyTrak Launch Monitors and Simulators
  • Exclusive Simulator Software Packages with TruGolf Apogee
  • and more exciting surprises that will be announced for Black Friday and Cyber Monday on ShopIndoorGolf.com.

The Indoor Golf Shop elevates all phases of the indoor golf buying experience through a full slate of turnkey solutions, including step-by-step guidance to purchasing and installing top simulator brands, DIY consumer packages, best-in-class screens, enclosures, hitting mats, launch monitors and accessories for homes, retailers, teaching and fitting facilities, along with entertainment companies.

Learn more at ShopIndoorGolf.com.

This is very cool!

Awesome!

Some Great deals over here

This is awesome!!!

That is cool of them to do that!

May need to pull the trigger on a Softy

Just in time for me to get a new hitting mat

I wish I could permanently clean out the garage to build a sim, or hell an enclosed one in the back yard

But I have my eye on a new Garmin watch, just need to put away some $

This is awesome!!

Awesome Season 2 GIF by Rock This Boat: New Kids On The Block

Thanks for the post @JB

We want all THPers to come on over to our site and sign up for a chance to win 18 Days Of Giveaways

Daily winners will be announced. We've got some incredible prizes including a Honma NX Driver, a SkyTrak+, Rapsodo MLM2PRO, and today's prize: a SuperStroke golf bag + matching putter pistol grip. Come on over and join in the fun!

Come On Singing GIF by The Voice

This is going to be awesome

Great deals! In!

I’m ready let’s go folks! Don’t wait!!!

Signed up and will be ordering a Softy Mat. Thanks @TIGS_Jeff

Thanks for the post @JB

We want all THPers to come on over to our site and sign up for a chance to win 18 Days Of Giveaways

Daily winners will be announced. We've got some incredible prizes including a Honma NX Driver, a SkyTrak+, Rapsodo MLM2PRO, and today's prize: a SuperStroke golf bag + matching putter pistol grip. Come on over and join in the fun!

Come On Singing GIF by The Voice
This is amazing. So grateful for the chances.

This is very cool!

Signed up and will be keeping an eye on their BF and CM specials. Could use a new hitting net.

Oh My God Wow GIF

If they only had a good deal on adding a room to the house.
Oh i hear you, I have the garage but the bestest half parks in there every night so i have to figure out how to roll down a net, pull it up.......

Oh i hear you, I have the garage but the bestest half parks in there every night so i have to figure out how to roll down a net, pull it up.......
Check with @J4U, all he has to do is push a button :)

• On Fire
Reactions: J4U
Appreciate the opportunity!!!

There are retractable screens. I have one so I can park in that side of the garage at night. Takes me maybe 5 minutes to setup and then take down when I want to use it. Don't let that stop you.

Back