Injinji Socks - Product Preview

Do you have the golf version? Only thing you might find different and enjoyable is how light weight the material is. For those hot GA summers.

Actually, no, I have the running version I believe. They're still quite comfortable though. If I see the golf version, I'll probably pick up a pair or two. I really like them.

Have you tried them?

I have not tried these, but I've put on toe socks before and had to take them off immediately. I can't stand anything in between my toes

Actually, no, I have the running version I believe. They're still quite comfortable though. If I see the golf version, I'll probably pick up a pair or two. I really like them.

I do in a weird way as well.

I have not tried these, but I've put on toe socks before and had to take them off immediately. I can't stand anything in between my toes

Yea they won't be for everybody I'm sure. Took me a few minutes to get used to them.

I wear them every round, had some issues with toe cramps and these cured it. Helps keep the toes spread out for better balance, at least for me.

Earlier I posted that based on personal use of these I would not recommend these at all. I just discovered that mine are not the new golf specific design . I don't like to go super negative on a golf product . Since my experience was based on my non golf version it may not be useful in evaluating the new golf version of these socks. My chief complaint IS the added difficulty in putting them on , once I get past that hurdle they feel fine. The golf version may even have nuances that I am not aware of.

I just now put on these socks, it took me very close to 5 minutes to do so. If the golf version has improved on this experience that would be a good thing. For me I am guessing that any improvements that make it easier to put these on each toe are most likely not there. Since I fear that would be true, for me the positive fact that they feel good is outweighed by the negative fact that it is really annoying to get them on.

Last edited:
I just ordered more of these to go with my FiveFingers shoes. I order the golf version and the lightweight running ones

Definitely has me intrigued. The look has always been a little weird but I do like the concept

Yeah I'm going to have to get some of these.

Side note, if you have acquaintances that dislike feet, you can have a good old time at there expense wearing these.

I broke out the pair I've had at the back of the sock drawer for Cuscowilla yesterday. Feet and toes felt great. I like not having all the sweaty toes rubbin' all up on each other. Other than the fasciitis, my feet felt great after the round.
20150318_175238_zpsua0rzc5l.jpg

I like that we have a place for toe sock foot pics now. Let's blow this thread up.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427593737.955180.jpg

Injinji paired + FiveFingers = comfortable workout

I love working on my swing in these

I'm thinking I need to pick up some more. Love how the feel walking around the house. Gonna put them in play either at the range or on the course this week.

They seems really interesting and comfortable, I've never worn toe socks but you convinced me to try.

Wore these on Thursday at the range for my 4hr practice session and my feet were absolutely comfortable no issue with blisters or tender spots.

Interesting....I'd have to try a pair, just not sure I'd buy a pair 1st.

Chalk up another thing I knew nothing about, but now want to buy after reading about them here on THP.

Used for the first in golfing today...very comfortable and felt like balance was better today than it has been...guessing the whole thing of toes separated works. Only complaint is that the sock on my right foot felt like bunching between big toe and second toe. Nothing uncomfortable just noticeable. Try to adjust a few times with no luck...the left foot was fine all day. Will be using these more as the golfing season goes on. May consider using them for other activities.

Back