Injinji Socks - Product Preview

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
something about toes socks just gives me the hibbie jibbies. I can't tell if the idea of letting your toes naturally "splay" is a gimmick or not. I don't think they are the only ones to market this.

either way, appreciate the write up.

I can't comment on toe socks because I've never worn them. They look crazy but may be on to something

I've never tried toe socks, but a lot of distance runners swear by them. Could prove useful for walkers.

Some good looking feet right there.

Different but not for me.

A very interesting approach, I've never worn socks or shoes with individuals toes, I'm wondering how they would feel after a few holes walking in them.

A very interesting approach, I've never worn socks or shoes with individuals toes, I'm wondering how they would feel after a few holes walking in them.

The longer you wear them, the less noticeable they are. Or more comfortable they are I guess you could say. At first it's a different feeling that takes a bit of getting used to.

The longer you wear them, the less noticeable they are. Or more comfortable they are I guess you could say. At first it's a different feeling that takes a bit of getting used to.
Figured it was kind of a feel it out process. They look soft and comfortable for sure.

Interesting. I've never tried a toe sock. Not sure that I can see any real benefit for having my toes not touching.

Interesting. I've never tried a toe sock. Not sure that I can see any real benefit for having my toes not touching.

With golf swing performance, I tend to agree. I do think there may be something there regarding blisters and I've got a pretty good test in mind for that now that it's getting warmer out.

When I ran a lot last year I'd get blisters on the sides of my toes at time that hurt like a beech. I'm going to try them out in the hopes they help there.

Some good looking feet right there.

hah! Thanks for your thoughts on these Hawk. I'm with a few others, hard to comment of separated toes, but man, it's weird to think about without actually trying them.

hah! Thanks for your thoughts on these Hawk. I'm with a few others, hard to comment of separated toes, but man, it's weird to think about without actually trying them.

True story: I apologized to the boss lady for the pic when I emailed the article to her lol.

I have a couple pairs of these, I wear them with my FiveFingers and occasionally in my minimalist shoes.

They are comfy, keep my feet/toes from feeling damp/wet which is an issue for me. Plus the toe box of my regular athletic socks seem to stretch out when worn in a minimalist shoe that allows your forefoot to move

Look comfy but me and toe socks are a big no

I thought the same thing when I tested the FiveFingers(hobbit shoes) and I was proven wrong

I have a few pair of these. I do not like them, they can be difficult to put on your feet. Never wear them, would not recommend them .

Toe socks are a big no no for me. Nothing more uncomfortable than feeling you have something between all your toes all day...which you would.

They wear these type socks all the time in Japan. Never tried them myself

Are the toes fairly long and stretchy? I have monkey toes and there would be no way I could wear these if they feel like webbed toes.

My toes are on the longer side I suppose and have no problem.

I actually just bought a couple more pair to go with the Vibram FiveFingers I just ordered

These are actually my favorite golf socks. I have a few pairs of them. They take a little more time to put on in the morning, but, wow, are they comfortable. If you tried them, you'd probably be surprised.

Edit: I actually have this trio:

socks_zps31bc565f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Toe socks are a big no no for me. Nothing more uncomfortable than feeling you have something between all your toes all day...which you would.

Have you tried them?

Are the toes fairly long and stretchy? I have monkey toes and there would be no way I could wear these if they feel like webbed toes.

They aren't super stretchy, but just a quick tug shows I can pull them about 1/2" longer than the end of my toes. Luckily I am wearing them right now lol.

These are actually my favorite golf socks. I have a few pairs of them. They take a little more time to put on in the morning, but, wow, are they comfortable. If you tried them, you'd probably be surprised.

Edit: I actually have this trio:

[URL="http://s1055.photobucket.com/user/kgv0622/media/socks_zps31bc565f.jpg.html"]
[/URL]

Do you have the golf version? Only thing you might find different and enjoyable is how light weight the material is. For those hot GA summers.

Back