Introducing Arcade Belts

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Arcade was founded on the belief that belts could be designed to function better, last longer and be more comfortable. Developed from the ground up with materials that are built to go everywhere and anywhere, each Arcade belt provides a custom fit, sturdy hold and the right amount of flexibility to move with you.

Screenshot 2024-04-22 at 9.47.05 AM.png

ARCADE'S BELIEFS:

GIVE A DAMN.​

Love for our planet and the adventurous people on it is the spark that lights our fuse. We celebrate and protect the places and communities that are the fabric of an active, fun, and healthy life.

DON’T FEAR DIFFERENT.​

We’re rebels with a cause. We challenge conventions, champion self-expression, and trust our gut, even when it means shaking things up.

HONOR THE EXTRA-ORDINARY.​

Our community has ambition for adventure and the relentless pursuit of accomplishing the incredible.

FUNCTION FIRST. FOREVER.​

Purpose is at the core of how 
we innovate.

MOVE OR DIE.​

Active adventure is what connects us, feeds our soul, and fuels our raddest days. We don't just live in motion, 
we live for it.

In hand the belt is pretty darn nice. Good stretch to it and seems really durable.

I like web belts a lot for golf. I will take at look at Arcade.

In hand the belt is pretty darn nice. Good stretch to it and seems really durable.
how is that buckle in hand?

I've been wearing Arcade belts for several years. Was made aware through snowboarding, but wear them with everything other than slacks at this point.

Pretty cool the sizing is adjustable and you dont have to order a specific size (or cut it to size for some of the cheaper web belts).

Hmmm. Hoepfully not TOO much stretch?

I like the width of it but wonder if it will it fit through narrow-ish belt loops like Puma's.

I like the width of it but wonder if it will it fit through narrow-ish belt loops like Puma's.
It looks like they have a slim (1.25") and a standard (1.5") for the width.

They're pretty stretchy. Buckles stay done well.
The give is the one thing I’ve never personally cared for about woven belts like these.

But the buckle looks cool as hell

I've got 3 different ones, and they're an model, but they fit fine through the Puma belt loops.

stretch belts are SO interesting.

I love the concept, but it'd have to be the perfect stretch - I'm not a big fan of getting coiled all day long.

Arcade belts are awesome. I have 3 of them.

I'm digging the Grateful Dead and National Park collections.

Really good lookin belts. 10% off

Other than with my suits all I wear are stretch belts, if I'm in the neighborhood for a new one I'll have to give these guys a look. There's a line between too much stretch and too little - and I'm sure these guys have it down but the cheap ones just fail at it.

I like this style of buckle. My other web belts are the kind you poke holes through every time.

Disappointed by the lack of Pac-man, Galaga, Cruisin' the USA belts... 😞

Dialed would be good at Briggs Ranch. Taco!
1713815746970.png

Back