Ugh. I hate to hear this. Hopefully, we can get a round or two in Nebraska, late summer.

Hopefully that Labor Day weekend in Nebraska that Icey was talking about earlier this year will pan out.

Well I'm out for this one guys. Between family obligations and I'll only have been a couple weeks out of sinus surgery, it's just not going to work out this year for me. Hopefully I can make the fall one if there is one.

Have a blast though!

Sorry to hear, but yea, seems like everyone has crazy schedules this summer. Hopefully Fall, and hopefully I can make the Fall one.

~Rock

Bump this today

2 months! Let's let's get some more participants!

JROD said he was available. I'm hoping he will come play. I tried reaching Hawk but got no response. We need to get some more of the MN and SD crowd.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

JROD said he was available. I'm hoping he will come play. I tried reaching Hawk but got no response. We need to get some more of the MN and SD crowd.

Played with JRod in Illinois once. He hits that ball a mile! Hope he can join us.

And spin, Phil has nothing on him, played with Jrod one time, he missed the green short & backed up the ball 30 yrds uphill.

Sure going to miss you bulldog this trip I hope maybe in the fall

PTO submitted to a take a long weekend for this. Has it been decided where it's going to happen yet? sorry for the skim

PTO submitted to a take a long weekend for this. Has it been decided where it's going to happen yet? sorry for the skim
Check the very first post. All the info should be there.

Check the very first post. All the info should be there.

Thanks. Of course it would be, sorry I'm dumb sometimes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Thanks. Of course it would be, sorry I'm dumb sometimes.

No worries. Glad to see you're going to join us. We'll be tons of fun!

No worries. Glad to see you're going to join us. We'll be tons of fun!

Looking forward to it!

I remember my first trip to Iowa.......

I remember my first trip to Iowa.......
Hole4_zps71560e65.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
You can come visit your dollar bills

That's ok. I haven't touched a club since October. You stand a high chance of going home with some of mine.

That's ok. I haven't touched a club since October. You stand a high chance of going home with some of mine.

I will be thrilled to add a couple of your dollars to the ones of yours I already have. Coming from you it's just so much sweeter lol. I will have to admit though that you are one hard man to try and beat on a par three

Best moment last year might be when Wedge finally lost on the final par 3 at TCI.

~Rock

I will be thrilled to add a couple of your dollars to the ones of yours I already have. Coming from you it's just so much sweeter lol. I will have to admit though that you are one hard man to try and beat on a par three
I would be more than willing to let you babysit a couple of my dollars. The trick though is you have to hit it closer to the pin than I do. Keep trying, I have faith you can do it.

Last edited:
Best moment last year might be when Wedge finally lost on the final par 3 at TCI.

~Rock
Just for that. All your dollars will be mine!

Just for that. All your dollars will be mine!

Jokes on you. Im only bringing Sacajawea dollars, no room to sign those.

~Rock

And so it begins lol

Back