Wait....I thought you're not coming....
I will most likely play Saturday. Oh and maybe Friday. Sunday is the wild card butprobably a pass.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Ok golfing season is full speed ahead in Iowa. Courses are in amazing shape. Don't miss out on this great weekend of fun, friends and golf. Make your plans now and head to Iowa to join this great group of THP'ers.

Oh my god I was fat

Yea dude, you really weren't that bad. But you were definitely larger than that recent photo of you on facebook. That one where you are squatting over some ugly blue star.

But in all seriousness, congrats on that weight loss. That is tremendous.

C'mon people. Less than 2 months out! Don't miss out on this great one.

~Rock

Bumpity bump bump people

mayor's mcbuddy is out.....something about a daughter's birthday or something, i don't know. It was lame.

~Rock

The Captains are chosen. Congratulations @IceyShanks and @Rambler

You have a long challenging road ahead of you. If you win, your team will shower you with riches and other assorted trinkets. If you lose, you will be banished into the night.

Good luck!

~Rock

You have a long challenging road ahead of you. If you win, your team will shower you with riches and other assorted trinkets. If you lose, you will be banished into the night.

Good luck!

~Rock
Drinking match for first pick? LOL

I just hope I'm not the last one picked. I might need a trigger warning if that happens.

This was all said in Jest and I'm ready for this weekend to get here.

Dangit. I figured I had that one in the bag.
If we could do it while you're staying at my house, then for sure!

Maybe we'll have to think of a eating contest or hot eating challenge!

I hear Rambler is awesome with Hot Dog eating contest.

I say a chipping contest....

Rambler will never agree to a chipping contest ......well maybe if icy agrees to be blindfolded and spun around in circles 10 times and chips that way lol cause rambler couldn't chip to the red side of a barn?

Crap did I say that out loud

Good luck!

~Rock

Any thoughts on formats? Already strategizing!!!

Trying to stay in the Ryder Cup format. We can change alt shot. The first post listed formats.

Theres some flexibility in the formats. However, im trying to stay away from people needing to know their handicaps. So for instance, that could make the singles format tough.

~Rock

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Trying to stay in the Ryder Cup format. We can change alt shot. The first post listed formats.

So a different format each 9?
Theres some flexibility in the formats. However, im trying to stay away from people needing to know their handicaps. So for instance, that could make the singles format tough.

~Rock

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
Yeah single match play would be tough

So a different format each 9?

Yeah single match play would be tough
No different each round.

Is it June yet?

And with the first pick in the 2016 Iowa Draft, Icey selects.....!!!!!

Back