Is a burger a sandwich?

I think a burger is...

• A sandwich

Votes: 57 73.1%
  • Not a sandwich

Votes: 21 26.9%

• Total voters
It's a ground beef sammy.

I mean if it’s not a sandwich then what is it?

No, a. Burger is a burger.
What is the difference between a chicken sandwich and a cheeseburger that makes one a sandwich and one…not

It’s a type of sandwich, but I wouldn’t consider it a sandwich for the Mt Rushmore of sandwiches thread because it’s kind of such a monster of a sandwich it deserves its own monument.

Well, if it’s done right, it’s perfection 🍔🍔🍔
I won’t argue with that! It’s getting harder and harder to find a good burger

nope, Its a Hamburger unless its a cheese burger

Yes it’s a sandwich.

What is the difference between a chicken sandwich and a cheeseburger that makes one a sandwich and one…not
There is a burger place near my office that calls their fried chicken sandwich a chicken burger. I thought that was silly.

There is a burger place near my office that calls their fried chicken sandwich a chicken burger. I thought that was silly.
They’re starting a trend!

Yes, Why is it a debate? If a Hotdog is a sandwich then a burger is also.

Yes it is a sandwich

I would say by definition it is a sandwich however I don't refer to them as such.

Yes. 2 pieces of bread and stuff in between them.

Technically it is a sandwich. That is why I voted yes, but it is so much more than just a sandwich. Same way I think of a sub.

It’s just a burger. It is its own thing, we need not complicate something that need not be examined that deeply.

Yep. Stuff between bread. Started out on thick slices of toast…

BBQ Chicken is the best when it is warmed up let the sauce soak in and enjoy!

Okay, but what makes a burger a burger?
It’s on a bun that’s not a hotdog bun. A sandwich is on plain old sliced bread. 2 slices. Open faced sandwiches are just dressed up toast. Brioche bread? Fancy bun. Pretzel bread? Fancy bun. Patty melt? Fancy sandwich.

Back