Is there anything better than the Callaway Pre Owned Shop?

CPO kicks ass...big time!

I guess they are lucky the other major OEMs haven't decided to do the same thing yet

Anyone who steps in my garage would say that I can compete. Ha ha, jk. Callaway Pre-Owned is absolutely amazing. The customer service is great. If somebody wants incredible equipment that was not released within the last two months, it is almost impossible to beat Callaway Pre-Owned.

Golf related....

Last season, I helped my son get a set of DCB irons. He started playing with his roommates a couple years ago and wanted to buy a set of 'real clubs' and move on from the mixed bag I gave him when he started playing. I convinced him that despite not playing much golf to still get fit. He was reluctant since golf galaxy was charging $100 and his justification was he isn't good enough. I gave him the $100 bucks. He was fit into a 5i to GW of DCBs and afterwards, I mentioned to my son the CPO site. He found a set that was pretty much to the fitting specs, shaft, lie angle, grip and were less than $700 out the door vs new $1200. He chose the clubs listed as 'good' when he received them, he was like CPO made a mistake.... they looked brand new.... Needless to say, CPO is unbelievable, but now my son is constantly on the site looking for 'new' clubs.

Bought my niece a wedge for Christmas from the CPO site. I think it was about $54 in like new condition. I checked it after it arrived and I’m not sure it was ever hit. Looked brand new to me, just didn’t have plastic on the head.

I’ve been considering trying a new putter and really liked the Odyssey Eleven. Saw this thread and decided to see if they had any available. $165 for a like new Eleven putter. Now I’m $165 poorer. Just like that. 🤣

Bought my niece a wedge for Christmas from the CPO site. I think it was about $54 in like new condition. I checked it after it arrived and I’m not sure it was ever hit. Looked brand new to me, just didn’t have plastic on the head.

I’ve been considering trying a new putter and really liked the Odyssey Eleven. Saw this thread and decided to see if they had any available. $165 for a like new Eleven putter. Now I’m $165 poorer. Just like that. 🤣
Yeah, I went with a new model at ECPC, but really liked how the 11 rolled in the putter fitting studio. I got home, and was thinking about the 11 while waiting for the Grandaddy clubs to ship.

I, too, succumbed to the temptation of CPO 😁

IMG_20221231_183248633_HDR.jpg

Yeah, I went with a new model at ECPC, but really liked how the 11 rolled in the putter fitting studio. I got home, and was thinking about the 11 while waiting for the Grandaddy clubs to ship.

I, too, succumbed to the temptation of CPO 😁

View attachment 9149853

That’s exactly like the one I just ordered! Couldn’t pass it up for $165. I was putting with it at the PGA SS and it was super stable and so easy to align. Really liked it but it was $300 in the store and I had just bought a hybrid. My wife was actually happy that I bought it off the CPO site because she thought I was going to end up going back and paying $300 for it. lol

Can’t wait to hear about the new model putter. I’m assuming it’s under embargo and we will have to wait a bit for more info.

i have some apex dcb's in my cart...i shouldn't...but i do

Can’t wait to hear about the new model putter. I’m assuming it’s under embargo and we will have to wait a bit for more info.

Yes, it's one of the new models. @mancest and I have the same one coming, so there will be a "good putter" perspective and mine..... 😂

I was informed last week that where they are usually a week or so to process trades, they are around 4 weeks right now. So if you're waiting for the trades to come in, it is going to be a while.

I’m sitting at almost 6 weeks waiting for my latest trade credit to come in. But, I can’t complain because once it goes through, i will have traded up drivers for the Rogue ST max, for about $60. And It was “average” condition, but lookedlike new, except grip, which I always replace anyway.

CPO is a great place to go and get some great equipment at truly great prices. It continually amazes me how Callaway constantly underrates the condition of this stuff. I’ve seen average stuff as nearly pristine and like new basically never been hit before.

I think it has been a great resource for many golfers, especially those who are super price conscious but want great deals.

Love that they always over achieve on the quality too.

I'm in the market for some different sticks, may enter the site. I know the risk 1000$ later and check out

I love Callaway CPO. My irons, and one of my FW's came from there. I would not hesitate to purchase any clubs from them.

Yes, it's one of the new models. @mancest and I have the same one coming, so there will be a "good putter" perspective and mine..... 😂

I feel ya! My putting has been a hot mess this year, so I need the perspective of whichever one of yall is averaging over 36 putts per round. :LOL:

I can't shake the three putts. I should probably practice more, but I'll probably just keep getting new putters. lol Try to buy my way to fewer three putts. That should work, right? :ROFLMAO:

Coming to my front door TODAY..Callaway Rogue ST Max LS!! I got fitted for this last year, but couldn't afford the MSRP. So I started checking CPO every week or so. I figured I would wait until the new Paradyms launched last week, and BOOM - prices on the Rogue dropped! Credit card in hand and away we go!

I've purchased several things from CPO and agree with all the positive comments in this thread. If you are on the fence, just do it. Best prices and conditions of the clubs will really surprise you.

Almost half my bag is from CPO. Epic 3 wood, Heavenwood, Mack Daddy 5 wedges, Odyssey putter.
First place I look for what I am interested in trying out. They have a great return policy as well, pretty much hassle free. I bought 2 wedges that had extra stiff shafts by mistake, and they gladly exchanged for reg. stiff flex for me. I only had to pay the shipping to return them, which I thought was fair since I made the error when ordering.

CPO is very good. PXG has an eBay store also which is very good.

Whenever Callaway runs a special for trade in's, especially double the price for you trade in. I heard, you buy cheap clubs off ebay or yard sales and trade them in at double the price , and you build up credit then you can get a new clubs at a fraction of the cost. I've heard of people doing this, but I haven't done it personally, but received a free set of Apex Pros (2019 model) brand new for free from a friend who did it.

It's a testament to how overpriced new equipment is. They’re still making a profit at CPO prices. I bought a Mack Daddy from them once.

Love the prices too. Picked up Older heavwoods for nothing. Just curious has anyone sold product to them? Do they give a fair value?

"Like new" looks brand new to me. Love me some CPO!!

They will modify length, install new grips (limited selection) and modify lie angle. They won't modify loft.
Had no clue they will modify lie angle. That opens up options

Callaway Pre-owned the best.

Honorable mention: Tour Edge ... recently, have gotten a driver, 5 wood and sand wedge all preowned and really new. Rock Bottom Golf ... recently, a preowned 3 wood like new. Saved some dough.

Good Golfing

A shaft I ordered from CPO just arrived today. OptiFit 2 tipped and brand new Align grip. "Like New".

Now I'm staring at Rogue ST Max FWs on my screen. $207.89 Like New. My wife would murder me if another club showed up at our door.

Huge fan of CPO and I’ve bought way more clubs off there than I’d like to admit haha. Anyone know if there’s a time of year they typically offer double money for trade ins?

Back