Is this the right spot to ask Canadan why he has ducked me for a year?

Hmmm, quotes like this make me rethink where we play Monday, maybe I'll bring him up where you can hear the banjos echoing from the hills? 🤣

As an aside, there is an outside chance that I will play in full drag as “Paul Creamer - The Male Pink Panther”

Will this be posted in the live round thread or live-streamed to YouTube?

Hmmm, quotes like this make me rethink where we play Monday, maybe I'll bring him up where you can hear the banjos echoing from the hills? 🤣

Don’t. He’ll just join them.

Good lord let’s hope not. We spared the world that travesty last year.

We are a broad church here in Australia , we are willing to view ‘ the match ‘ without preference or malice lol
l imagine it will contain , adult Therese be for mature audiences and have sexual references and potential nudity hahha
l may even consider buying into the rights for the southern hemisphere.... lol and franchisee ,,,
😊😊😊😳

We are a broad church here in Australia , we are willing to view ‘ the match ‘ without preference or malice lol
l imagine it will contain , adult Therese be for mature audiences and have sexual references and potential nudity hahha
l may even consider buying into the rights for the southern hemisphere.... lol and franchisee ,,,
😊😊😊😳
The hair. So much hair......

Separate carts....White Claw against Natty Light

Last edited:
We could have a apparel line ‘ Its all in the fist ‘ ...... ‘ polos hoodies and t shirts
Inflatable fists....
🤩👕🧢

I have a strong desire to have this all broadcasted live for my safety.

I have a strong desire to have this all broadcasted live for my safety.
Hahaha. I was actually thinking there should be a video record of this, just for any potential legal reasons.

If I'm not heard from after Monday, DON'T do it @Canadan , he's a serial killer! 😳😎

Back