Jason Day - Worst Ever Masters Scripting?

If Malbon offered to outfit my golf attire, for free, for the rest of my life, I would decline just because of how bad Jason Day's scripting is.

If Jason Day misses the cut, it's because of those pants.

If Malbon offered to outfit my golf attire, for free, for the rest of my life, I would decline just because of how bad Jason Day's scripting is.

If Jason Day misses the cut, it's because of those pants.
I get this, but I’m pretty sure he’s in it for the money that goes with the clothes. I’d wear a freaking South of the border billboard if the money was right. 😀. But if only for the clothes, hard and fast no.

Scripting may be horrible but getting a lot of chatter so a success from that point of view.

I am a big fan of the 80's, but even I stopped wearing those pants (at least a few years ago)!

Jday looks like a package of Marlboros today..

His deal has Got to include a piece of the company. Unbelievable crap.

Scripting may be horrible but getting a lot of chatter so a success from that point of view.
Is it a success when it’s universally panned?

Is that a built in colostomy bag?
iu

I know they say any press is good press, but I don't think that's the case when all the press is saying your stuff has to be a joke.

Dropped into my local course pro shop this afternoon to get some wedges regripped. I get on well with the pro there. Asked if he had any Malbon gear in that I could look at - nearly got forcibly ejected :p

Not heard a good word said about his appearance of the last few days - if it is meant to then it isn't landing at all - I'm with the outrage is good marketing tool and I bet their web analytics will back that up - just suspect the views won't necessarily translate into $$ for anything other than a niche market.

I get this, but I’m pretty sure he’s in it for the money that goes with the clothes. I’d wear a freaking South of the border billboard if the money was right. 😀. But if only for the clothes, hard and fast no.
Of course he's doing it for the money.

I am not.

Looks like his get-up is more “normal” for Round Two.

Absolute garbage.

Hot garbage for sure. I know he’s in it for the money but dunno how they talked him into those outfits.

Does he think he's a member of Wham!
It truly is terrible.
Still, I think Sergio's yellow and green gave him a run for his money for worst scripting.

To the original question:
Step Brothers Yep GIF by reactionseditor

To the outfit:
Parks And Recreation GIF by Peacock

Jason day should go
Glasses No GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

Went to the Malbon website, as I was curious about the price. Wasnt expecting to see a $200+ price tag for those pants.

styles start with the teens and pre-teens, not us old folks. How many remember bashing hoodies on golf courses. Now its common place. I imagine you will start seeing young kids wearing this stuff. Big printed words on shirts are back in style, so are cargo pants. and this age group roll their eyes when it comes to skinny pants and those skin tight women's athletic pants. Here's a quote from a fashion magazine

"Insider asked professional stylists which pant trends are in and out. Cargo pants, cropped cuts, and leather are going to be popular styles this year. On the other hand, skinny jeans and high-waisted pants have seen their heyday."

I hope he is getting a huge payday to wear that brand because it is all horrible.

Went to the Malbon website, as I was curious about the price. Wasnt expecting to see a $200+ price tag for those pants.
My extremely small list of "Nevers" has grown by 1

Is that a built in colostomy bag?
iu
I think they forgot to add a pocket so they just threw some fabrick on the outside of the pant.

I hope he is getting a huge payday to wear that brand because it is all horrible.
I've tried finding out how much his sponsorship is for, cant find any details.

Back