Jimmy got me to join!

Welcome aboard.

Here's a question. Any good exercises to open up the hips and build faster hips?

Thank you! I would definitely start with flexibility and some hip stretches. I like hip flexor stretches (lunge & reach over head or lunge and rotate your upper body and the seal or cobra stretches). I also like inner thigh streches like the butterfly stretch. Don't forget to strengthen your outer thighs and glutes though (lunges, squats, bridges, etc.). These are big for balance and are important hip stabilizers! I hope this helps!

You have seen me play. I am sure you can't be any worse.

Lol you'd be surprised....it's not pretty most days! That's why Jimmy has me helping with the fitness part and not the swing coaching haha!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! As far as a new forum name, how about:

Jimmyoutkickedhiscoverage

I'm sure you'll be a big help to many THPers regarding workouts & fitness regimens - so "Thank you!" in advance!

Lol thank you! I'm glad to help - hopefully the exercises come in handy!

Welcome to THP. Looks like you already have several friends :)

Thank you! I had the priviledge of meeting a lot of these guys (and some of their lovely wives/fiances/girlfriends) this summer at the Morgan Cup. Everyone was awesome and made the trip even better! :)

Hi amanda! Good to see you on the forum :)

Welcome to the forum! Jimmy is a great guy!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP Amanda. Wish we could all be back down in Myrtle Beach again lol...

Welcome Amanda! Thanks for the workout advice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP Amanda, even though you really are already part of the family.

Welcome!

Welcome to the forums!

Welcome to the forum! Thanks for the core workout!

Welcome to THP Amanda!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome again Amanda!

JM

Welcome!

Welcome aboard. Great to have you here.

Hey guys, Jimmy got me to join finally. Some of you were asking about exercises and workout programs so I can help with that and answer questions for you! I'm looking forward to being on the forum!

YES!!!!!!

Hello friend! Welcome to Paradise.

Welcome to THP!

Hi Amanda!!!! Glad you are on here!!

Back