Jimmy got me to join!

I'm glad to see that Numbers much better half has (officially) joined the forum. Welcome aboard!!

Welcome to paradise! Gonna do my best with your exercise program that you outlined earlier in Jimmys new coaching thread. Great to have you here

Welcome to THP!

Nice to know I'm not the only wife who was told to join! Hi Amanda!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome Amanda! I'm in love with your dogs! Glad you've joined THP.

YES!!!!!!

Hello friend! Welcome to Paradise.

Haha thanks Dan :) But I think Myrtle was a little closer to Paradise...ya know warmer weather than this western NY junk!

Haha thanks Dan :) But I think Myrtle was a little closer to Paradise...ya know warmer weather than this western NY junk!

Myrtle and Paradise...Two things you dont hear muttered together very often.

Welcome Amanda! I'm in love with your dogs! Glad you've joined THP.

Thanks! Lol we are too...we're suckers for dogs obviously. Brix is my baby lol it's probably bad how spoiled he is!

Nice to know I'm not the only wife who was told to join! Hi Amanda!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was wondering how many other wives got convinced to join lol. Hi!!

Welcome to paradise! Gonna do my best with your exercise program that you outlined earlier in Jimmys new coaching thread. Great to have you here

Thank you and good! Let me know if you have any questions on those exercises!

Myrtle and Paradise...Two things you dont hear muttered together very often.

Tell me about it lol. Little too hot for this guy, but the hotter the better for her. All she needs is sun, heat, and the beach or a pool.

Tell me about it lol. Little too hot for this guy, but the hotter the better for her. All she needs is sun, heat, and the beach or a pool.

You're not kidding! Me and cold don't mix well!

Hi Amanda! Welcome to THP!

I need to lose 90 pounds.............HELP?

Hi Amanda! Welcome to THP!

I need to lose 90 pounds.............HELP?

Haha you need to lose 90 pounds, I need to lose 90 strokes...maybe we can help each other out lol. (I think 90 is a little excessive for you though)

Haha you need to lose 90 pounds, I need to lose 90 strokes...maybe we can help each other out lol. (I think 90 is a little excessive for you though)
You saw me in Myrtle, in July, after I had already sweated out 35 pounds just breathing.

Welcome to a fellow B-port alum!!

Welcome to THP and I'm sure there are a few who could use your advise with fitness

Yeah! Small world!!! How are you? Have you been back to Bport since all the construction/additions?

I haven't been back in a couple of years. I'll be out that way next month for my roommates baby shower. I was debating on swinging by since I'd already be in the area.

Bridgeport?

Back