Join THP and Budget Golf for Top Golf on us!

OK I got clearance from the warden I will be joining the group if there is still room available

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

The swag just got better.
We will need shirt sizes from everybody right before the event

Now that is a welcomed surprise! I cannot wait for this!

Bring that ex10 driver with you!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
He's still waiting on that. Life's been ultra busy for this writer/teacher/coach.

You all are going to have such a blast though. I'm jealous.

Oh yeah I made the list

Oh yeah I made the list

The list of what you will owe your significant other.... is significant. LOL

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

True story there

I was able to move around my travel plans if there is still room. I would love to attend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have been added.
Just 2 more spots remain.

I have a great wife she gets the golf thing she loves it when I hang with my sons. Now if I told her I was missing her birthday to ride my Harley there would be a problem.

Hopefully this does not fill up before 8 am tomm lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OK I got clearance from the warden I will be joining the group if there is still room available

I'm not sure what's it's going to cost me later with the wife but I am super excited.

In a webx at the moment with the my GM...will be attempting to slide in the vacation day at end of the meeting lol

In a webx at the moment with the my GM...will be attempting to slide in the vacation day at end of the meeting lol
Good luck!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Markm778 want to consider riding down together since it is in Naperville and you are not far from me at all?

Markm778 want to consider riding down together since it is in Naperville and you are not far from me at all?

Yep. Let's do it!

Anyone want to play a round before top golf? Maybe at Tamarack? I have a groupon from years ago that I never used, so I'd like to at least get my money out of it.

Anyone want to play a round before top golf? Maybe at Tamarack? I have a groupon from years ago that I never used, so I'd like to at least get my money out of it.

Come showered : )

Come showered : )

hahaha, I knew this was coming. No cologne shower either you filthy animal. :laugh:

hahaha, I knew this was coming. No cologne shower either you filthy animal. :laugh:

I love the smell of AXE Phoenix in the evening, smells like a cologne shower just happened.

Oh, I fully expected this. I still want to play golf beforehand and will be properly hygiened before arriving.

I don't think I will be available for this. I am going to be out of my kitchen Mon and Tue of that week at the NRA (food not guns) show. Probably playing both those mornings though...

Sign me up please, JB

Back