Jordan Flight Runner Golf Shoes

Jordans.jpg

Can't wait to line up at Dick's around 4am and start a riot when these launch.

Can't wait to line up at Dick's around 4am and start a riot when these launch.

I'm pretty sure these are online only

I've been looking for a grey pair and was about to buy the TW15s. These look very nice!

I really love the look of these. Just hope they're as comfortable as they look

Not a fan of the look of these, but that is just my opinion

I will order a pair for sure.

The more I see of them, the more I like them. However, at this moment I just don't see any shoe beating out my Puma Biodrive's, they are just too dang comfortable.

Hmm, thanks. They look good. Glad he did a side by side with the TW15. Kinda like the TW 15 more now....

I love unboxing videos. I definitely like these in black better.

Great video and I am really digging these shoes. My boss would kill me if I ordered a pair.

I'm guessing they will feel a lot like the TW's. It's not a bad thing but I wouldn't mind a lighter shoe closer to adizeros. I like the wider feeling TW sole though and it looks like the Jordans will have the same. I wonder if the main spikes are the screw-in replaceable ones or are they all molded?

I am liking the looks of these since I got the TW15's and got new Nike running shoes that are similar. I'd be interested maybe if they have black or white shoes.

Look really cool. I'm a big Jordan fan. But at probably $200-250 (my guess) I probably won't.

For sale on the 18th on the website only. $200 retail.

:clapp: YEP! just gonna post this

I think they're nice looking shoes. Too bad I can't afford them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the grey shoes, but not gonna touch them for that price. Guessing they will sell well though!

Haven't had any Jordan's since the 90s... HS/College era... but I like these and may have to get a pair.

anyone have any idea what time they will be on sale on the 18th? i imagine they will sell out relatively quick if it's an online release. haven't seen any info on the jordan website itself concerning the release either.

Back