Jordan Flight Runner Golf Shoes

When does the Kyle Korver shoe drop? :D

Yeah mean this one?

VectraAir_Tall_1.png

Too soon?

Cracks me up how many people are saying they don't like these yet so many like the TW15's. Am I the only one that sees they're almost identical? I think too many people are letting their personal views of Jordan cloud their judgment.

Same time Bird's shoe drops since they are so close in stature

Cracks me up how many people are saying they don't like these yet so many like the TW15's. Am I the only one that sees they're almost identical? I think too many people are letting their personal views of Jordan cloud their judgment.
They look nothing like TWs, so you might be the only one.

Other than the color, I think these Jordan's look similar to the TW15s. Not identical, but similar

They look nothing like TWs, so you might be the only one.

They have the exact same sole and incredibly similar profile. You sir need yo' eyes tested.

I think they are vert différent, i cant stand the look of the tw shoes , but i like these

They have the exact same sole and incredibly similar profile. You sir need yo' eyes tested.
I do have an appt at target so you might be right

I agree that they are very similar to the TWs...that was my first thought when seeing them...
Nike Marketing Team: "Tiger's on the decline who has a good pull that we can sell the same shoe again? The Jordan brand...yep that works"

Is this really going to happen or is this more hype. I would really like to see these come out but I am not giving no $300.00 for them.

I like these, just worried about the price tag that comes along with them.

I'd definitely give them a shot.

Id give them a shot in black, I like them better than the TW. I will also add that Ill give them a shot after being out for a year, not going to pay full retail for them.

I'd definitely rock em

Look similar to the TW15's, but I do like the differences.

This would have been a hard no for me in the past, I like traditional golf shoes. This winter I played in a men's basketball league I bought my first pair of real, performance basketball shoes since high school, 15 yrs. I bought a pair of Jordan's and was blown away by the fit and comfort, my feet felt night and day different after playing in my old shoes and the new Jordan's. Basketball shoes have come a long way, I could see a lot of the comfort elements being integrated into a nice golf shoe. I would give them a shot.

This is the first pair of Jordan Golf Shoes that I've actually liked. I'm skimming, was the price mentioned? I'm feel like the term, "If you have to ask the price, you can't afford it" leans towards me...but you never know when you'll accidently have a good lottery scratcher ticket, you know? ha

Rumor going around is 225 that is not official though like I said just rumor. Kind of where I would expect them to be.
That seems to fit the Jordan brand pricing.

THE $225 rumor, i believe is MAP pricing, or whatever they call it. i was reading that the expected sell price would be around the $179-199 range.
i like these. i have seen nowhere it mentioned if these are waterproof in any article that i have read on them. they are supposed to be available this month on jumpman23.com only, i think. i really like the gray ones and would consider these if waterproof. i do think these look a lot like the TW15s with a better tongue. i am sure to be disappointed in the price as these are the flight runner running shoes with spikes and those go for $129.

I could rock these. Just hope the price doesn't turn me away. But then again they are Jordans.

I'm the opposite, didn't really care for the TW15, but like the look of these, for some reason they look quite a bit different for me, except the sole.

Back