Kansas City Get-Together October 10th

TRyan

Granddaddy 2X | GOAT Cup Champ | Gray Bull Bound
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Hello All,

Some of us #Grandaddy Members are working on getting a round or 2 setup on October 10th. We were thinking 36 holes, but if you only want to play 18 that is obviously more than fine as well.

Course: Shoal Creek

SCMO5.jpg

TEE TIMES:
AM: 810 AM 820 AM
PM: 1:20 PM

AM Round:
TH34
Nebgolfer
Cdpkook132
LSMO
Dartgod

PM Round:
TH34
Nebgolfer
LSMO
nomadic

AM/PM?:
hammer84

Maybe:
Jman

Last edited:
Thanks for getting the thread setup and course recommendations. Looking forward to this, a lot.

Absolutely Ryan! Would love to get a couple foursomes together.

This is so tempting for me. Only 5 hours down the road from me and its right before we start up our season and I am fully in the college basketball grind. I wish I was a better golfer and wouldnt completely embarrass myself.

This is so tempting for me. Only 5 hours down the road from me and its right before we start up our season and I am fully in the college basketball grind. I wish I was a better golfer and wouldnt completely embarrass myself.

Dude never worry about embarrassing yourself. EVER. It is about fun. We would love to have you.

I will do my best to be there.

And truly, all are welcome.

Wish i could join you guys! Have fun out there

I am in sir.

Hello All,

Some of us #Grandaddy Members are working on getting a round or 2 setup on October 10th. We were thinking 36 holes, but if you only want to play 18 that is obviously more than fine as well.

Let us know if you are interested, and I will mark you in. Going to work on Course List and get it narrowed down soon.

Course Ideas:
Stone Canyon: http://www.stonecanyongolfclub.com/
Shoal Creek: http://www.shoalcreekgolf.com/
Adams Pointe: https://www.adamspointegolfclub.com/
Winterstone: http://www.winterstonegolf.com/

In:
Texashacker
NebGolfer
Cdpkook132

Maybe:
Jman

Winterstone has been in great condition this year. Played Adams Pointe last week, It wasn't in great shape. The other 2 seem to always be in good shape.

The wife didn't sound too thrilled but I am sure a nice hotel, nice dinner and only 18 holes may change that.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Trust me, we could have a hack off. If you can make it you should come!

Where's the other half of the Bridgestone champs, Hammer84?? Get in here Mike

Trust me I've played with several of the guys on that list and played quite poorly, and never once felt like I was embarrassed. They are a great group of guys. You should go.

On another note. I just read your Bio on CC's site. Very nice to have a succesful hoops coach in our ranks. Hope to see you pop in the college basketball thread when you have time.

As others have said, nobody cares how you score, its about getting out and having fun with great guys. You are 1000% welcome to join us regardless of handicap or score.

I appreciate everyone being so cool with my potential hacking. Good to know and I really want to make this happen. Will have to see if my schedule will allow it and no recruits want to visit that weekend.

Trust me I've played with several of the guys on that list and played quite poorly, and never once felt like I was embarrassed. They are a great group of guys. You should go.

On another note. I just read your Bio on CC's site. Very nice to have a succesful hoops coach in our ranks. Hope to see you pop in the college basketball thread when you have time.

I am definetly planning on being involved with that thread as much as possible. Was going to add some thoughts on the "everyone cheating" thing today. Basketball/coaching is the only thing that I love more then golf.

Oh yeah, sounds like a great time. Count me in for 18.

So are we thinking Saturday tee time? I need to start booking hotels, kennels and convincing the wife.

I just drove from western Kansas to Minneapolis and you may want to add an hour due to I-35 being shredded throughout Iowa. :bulgy-eyes:

I'd join your complete hacker foursome if every dime wasn't being sunk into my post-fire house renovation I'm currently slogging through.

So are we thinking Saturday tee time? I need to start booking hotels, kennels and convincing the wife.

Based on when people can get in, I'd guess an 8 or 9 AM tee time, and a 1 or 2 PM tee time based on who all can make it.

Yep Saturday morning and afternoon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's get some more people involved in this! A couple of tee times.

This would be a blast...have fun boys and prep well. If you ever feel there are eyes watching...well, there are

Yep Saturday morning and afternoon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could do one but probably not both.

Back