Kc720 gets fit at Annika Academy

So one thing that sticks out most from today is this...

I usually gravitate toward heavy gear. Seems that has been contributing to my bad habits and misses where I slide laterally off the ball then back into it on the downswing and hinders my rotation. Eye opening for sure how much my dispersion was improved with Px95 6.5

Really cool bit of info here. I have a slide as well maybe I should tinker in lighter. Pretty cool to get fit down there.

I usually gravitate toward heavy gear. Seems that has been contributing to my bad habits and misses where I slide laterally off the ball then back into it on the downswing and hinders my rotation. Eye opening for sure how much my dispersion was improved with Px95 6.5
Mmmmmmmhmmmm....this makes me smile to hear.

Was it the PX 95 flighted or do the PX 95 come non flighted?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is a really cool experience.

Sounds like a good time there KC, love the pictures and info you have shared

I saw exactly the same at my fitting - distance increased and dispersion was cut drastically with the new irons so it goes to show how much of a difference a proper fitting can make to your game

Will be fun to read how your game changes when you get those out to the course and get comfortable with them

I'm jealous. Every THPer who has been there raves about it.

Were you able to hit outside?
Yes indoor for cpas system for irons then outdoor on grass with flightscope for woods

Very cool. Getting that level of fitting certainly helps to take guess-work out of tinkering. Now, you know what to look for. :)

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Sounds like a great time and a few surprises.

Great pics and thoughts Kang, it brought back some very good memories from our THP Outing a couple of years back. Many of us toured the Annika Academy one afternoon.

Last edited:
Really cool Kang, I've always wanted to do this also. Really neat when you find out something about your swing/equipment that you didn't know.

Nice update and the pics were great. Looks like you had a great time and it was very informative.

Looks like an awesome time, great update Kang! Everytime I read about someone getting a fitting I tell myself I really need to do that next year lol

Pretty awesome stuff Kang. Glad you enjoyed it.

This sounds very familiar !

Great update buddy. I really need to get a driver fitting done there.

A little bit of info about Charlotta Sorenstam's professional carreer:

Sörenstam turned professional in 1994 and played on the Ladies European Tour in 1995 and 1996. At the end of 1996, she finished second at the LPGA Tour Final Qualifying Tournament to earn exempt status for 1997. She moved to the United States to play on the LPGA Tour, while continuing to play occasionally in Europe.

She has one LPGA Tour win, the 2000 Standard Register PING. Her best finish in Europe is second, which she has achieved several times.

Sörenstam received the 2004 Mary Bea Porter Award from the Metropolitan Golf Writers Association for saving Donna Caponi from choking during the 2003 LPGA Championship.

Sörenstam represented Europe in the Solheim Cup in 1998 and served as non-playing European captain for the European girl's team in the Junior Solheim Cup in 2005.

She was very unassuming, genuine and kind person, and her passion for instruction came through clearly during my time with her doing the fitting. If I was in the area I would definitely seek her out for instruction

Sounds like a 1000% awesome experience Kang. Charlotta sounds amazing and I had forgotten about the Caponi incident so I appreciate the memory reset, and a huge thanks for sharing your day with us.

Just read through, Kang. Sounds like an amazing experience, and like you've got a great idea what direction to take your tinkering.

Back