Need another Bourbon outing in KY even though the distilleries are getting harder to get into with the way people are these days with hoarding.

I know I want to go visit some distilleries and it's already several months out....

I am in the eastern end of the state, play Paintsville and Stonecrest when possible. I have heard great things about Cherry Blossom

playing at a little muni tomorrow ~2:40 in Louisville (Long Run) if anyone can make it. Looks like need 2, but they have several tee times open around the time. Likely CPO, i'm planning to walk.

@KY Golfer @DataDude @Scooby45 @Canadan @hadi05

Hmmm, Wednesday night is bad for due to church. Wish I could make it though. Really staring out my window with desire in my eyes.

Ohh man! If I wasn't teaching tomorrow I'd be all over it!

Hmmm, Wednesday night is bad for due to church. Wish I could make it though. Really staring out my window with desire in my eyes.
Ohh man! If I wasn't teaching tomorrow I'd be all over it!

I hear you guys. It's a bit last minute with the weather, but wanted to ask. We'll get out this year for sure!

Sorry if my earlier post made it seem only invited to a few, but open to anyone that can come, just let me know. #lastminuteteetimes

I hear you guys. It's a bit last minute with the weather, but wanted to ask. We'll get out this year for sure!
Yessir. Sunday looks nice too ;)

Oh it sure does, but I get a visit from the in-laws this weekend, so no golf :LOL:
Well in-laws beat golfing everyday

If you want a happy wife.

Sorry if my earlier post made it seem only invited to a few, but open to anyone that can come, just let me know. #lastminuteteetimes
Oh...sure...now us scrubs get the pity invite :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This is tempting.... need to see what coverage I can get for a 1:00 meeting...

playing at a little muni tomorrow ~2:40 in Louisville (Long Run) if anyone can make it. Looks like need 2, but they have several tee times open around the time. Likely CPO, i'm planning to walk.

@KY Golfer @DataDude @Scooby45 @Canadan @hadi05
Man I'd love to but unfortunately will be at a funeral home. Looking forward to better weather so we can all get together.

Back