KENTWOOL Socks Forum Testing Review Thread

Haha if i wear them with shorts again i will wear them high because pushed down they look like 80s leg warmer from those aerobics videos
Richard Simmons approves.

Rocked the crew socks today (thanks to emart) and they are just as good as their shorter cousins my only complaint is they are really high almost like knee highs so probably not the best for shorts - i will probably only wear them with pants except in my hi tops

I think you should rock them with the shorts, dude.

ive been debating whether to rock mine Sunday with the high tops. The rolled down look takes me back to the early 90s before the ankle socks came out

ive been debating whether to rock mine Sunday with the high tops. The rolled down look takes me back to the early 90s before the ankle socks came out
You're a baller, you can rock 'em.

The DAD1 isn't working for me with 3 pairs of the tour lows. :S

The DAD1 isn't working for me with 3 pairs of the tour lows. :S

Add the hat? I was able to do the hat, one low one mid and one crew for my dad was $54 and change

Add the hat? I was able to do the hat, one low one mid and one crew for my dad was $54 and change
My head is 7 3/4 I have never found a one size hat that fits.

Plus the promo is buy any 3 pairs get $20.... Not getting it, somehow getting 6 pairs gives me the $20 discount???

My head is 7 3/4 I have never found a one size hat that fits.

Plus the promo is buy any 3 pairs get $20.... Not getting it, somehow getting 6 pairs gives me the $20 discount???

You need to include the hat for the first deal.

It states that in the email.

You need to include the hat for the first deal.

It states that in the email.

Ah thanks, I'm just following the instruction on the first page, all it said was buy any 3 pairs with code. I would have bought it with 4 pairs too. Thanks I guess I'll have to pass this time around.

I've worn these the last two days in very hot and humid conditions, and my feet didn't sweat at all, the moisture management is legit!

Finally got them out on a relatively hot afternoon last weekend (107*).

They were no warmer than any other sock at this time of the year, but a heck of a lot more cushion than any other socks I'd consider wearing this time of year.

Just great socks for any time of the year!

Finally got them out on a relatively hot afternoon last weekend (107*).

They were no warmer than any other sock at this time of the year, but a heck of a lot more cushion than any other socks I'd consider wearing this time of year.

Just great socks for any time of the year!
I know what you mean, the heat index and humidity has been crazy lately around here, and when you hear wool sock you just think, holy cow my feet are gonna sweat, but these things are amazing, dry and super comfy!

Has anyone tried the crew socks and if so, how well do they stay up? I can't not stand for my socks to fall down.

Has anyone tried the crew socks and if so, how well do they stay up? I can't not stand for my socks to fall down.

I have worn them but had the with shorts on so they were rolled down like the 80s leg warmers. While wearing them up before leaving the house they seemed to stay up fine.

KENTWOOL Socks Forum Testing Review Thread

I have the crews and they are great as crew socks (stayed up), i did try the leg warmer thing as well they are better as crews lol

I might need to pick up a pair of the Tour Low Profile. I've got 3 pairs of the regular Tour Profile and they are my go-to socks even in the heat.

I know what you mean, the heat index and humidity has been crazy lately around here, and when you hear wool sock you just think, holy cow my feet are gonna sweat, but these things are amazing, dry and super comfy!

Exactly!

I've resisted these socks because I just couldn't bring myself to pay the price. I previously won a store credit in a tourney and reached the point where I had virtually nothing I needed so I used the credit to buy 3 pairs of Kentwools.

By by way of reference, I have recently purchased Puma, Nike and Adidas socks. The Pumas were decent. The Adidas weren't terrible but they left something to be desired. The Nikes sucked.

I wore the Kentwools today for the first time. They felt awesome - much better, much more plush and comfortable (almost like putting your hand in a nice lined glove) than the others mentioned. I saw zero sock slippage, something that was a problem with two of the three other brands. After a range session and lesson my feet felt really really good.

It is early still but so far I would say this is a great product that's easily worth the extra money.

Last edited:
Bump... these are still the greatest golf socks every created... I have half a drawer full of them now. The undies aren't half bad either

FYI.

Fans of the 19[SUP]th[/SUP] Hole Collection, you've hit the jackpot! Stock up on your fashion performance favorites with 7 pairs for $77 this week only.
Use Promo Code: [FONT=&quot]LUCKY7 at checkout. [/FONT]

I talked with JB about these the weekend of the RR. They are my go to socks for a long day of golf or if I'm walking. They aren't cheap, but good things usually aren't.

I talked with JB about these the weekend of the RR. They are my go to socks for a long day of golf or if I'm walking. They aren't cheap, but good things usually aren't.
I've rationalized it this way also... If I spend good money, on high quality socks and use them for golf (with the benefits so great) i have no issue with this. I have so many pairs now, i use them anytime i know my feet are going to be sweating (working on cabin etc..) and I've never been let down once. I've basically thrown away any other socks i used to use for golf. It's pointless as they are no where near as comfortable.

I just got a boat load of a shipment in from Kentwool. I have enough pairs of socks to last a lifetime. So awesome.

Back