KENTWOOL Socks Forum Testing Review Thread

Is it me or have their prices gone up?

Is it me or have their prices gone up?

I went on their website earlier this week and thought the same thing... maybe I just don't remember accurately but it sure seems like it.

I still like their dress socks I have. They have held up well and are comfortable in winter or summer. The underwear I'm not so sure on. They did send me replacements that have held up so far, but they seem extremely thin.

I still like their dress socks I have. They have held up well and are comfortable in winter or summer. The underwear I'm not so sure on. They did send me replacements that have held up so far, but they seem extremely thin.

I had a tear in one pair of drawers within 1-2 wearings. They sent a replacement, but the other pair I had purchased had a tear pretty quickly. I pulled them from the rotation and have been rocking Mack Weldon ever since.

The socks though are fantastic. Have yet to find anything else to make me consider going away from them, just have to wait for a sale to restock.

I know I could use a few more pairs. I don't wear these enough, but when I do, I absolutey love them.

I went on their website earlier this week and thought the same thing... maybe I just don't remember accurately but it sure seems like it.

They're the same 19.95 for the no show ones that I get from them?

I couldn't pass up picking up some new ones. Order placed.

Yeah I am not sure. I bought two pairs last year and I am pretty sure I must have used a promo code to make it much cheaper.

Really want to try them but they're SO expensive!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Love these socks some of the best socks I've worn great for winter too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I am not sure. I bought two pairs last year and I am pretty sure I must have used a promo code to make it much cheaper.

I think that is where I am at. I don't think I have ever paid full price for them, but they really are the best socks I have ever worn.

Really want to try them but they're SO expensive!

I felt the same way and stayed away because of it for a long time. I picked up a pair on sale. They are SO good. I now own 6 or 7 pair (all / most bought on sale, IIRC)

I felt the same way and stayed away because of it for a long time. I picked up a pair on sale. They are SO good. I now own 6 or 7 pair (all / most bought on sale, IIRC)
I'll probably snag a pair of two next time they're one sale.

I couldn't say no to buy one get one sale. Order placed, and I may place other.

I've always been blown away, ever since the kickoff last year, on the quality and comfort of these socks. When they go on sale or coupon codes I can't pass up picking up a pair or 2 and at $25 shipped for 2 pairs, you can't go wrong. I think I'm up to about 8 pairs now, the only socks I wear for golf and now that I have more of them I use them for working out as well.

I cannot rave enough about how awesome these socks are, I'm up to around 10 pairs so I can wear them for more than golf, but they are easily the most comfortable socks I've ever worn, and to be made from wool and not have my feet sweat at all, is incredible!

I am going to steal a pair of these from dhartman and test them out for myself

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I cannot rave enough about how awesome these socks are, I'm up to around 10 pairs so I can wear them for more than golf, but they are easily the most comfortable socks I've ever worn, and to be made from wool and not have my feet sweat at all, is incredible!
Ditto!! I have about 10 pair as well and will probably add more next time they have a sale.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Ditto!! I have about 10 pair as well and will probably add more next time they have a sale.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I do every time they do now. Great way to add to it !

Back