Kentwool Underwear Review Thread

I had some durability issues with these. Wrote Kentwool about it, but they were still out of inventory. Kind of forgot about it TBH. Anyway, just got a call from a lady at Kentwool HQ. She said I hear we owe you some boxers. So I have a couple of new pair coming my way.

I had some durability issues with these. Wrote Kentwool about it, but they were still out of inventory. Kind of forgot about it TBH. Anyway, just got a call from a lady at Kentwool HQ. She said I hear we owe you some boxers. So I have a couple of new pair coming my way.
I've had an incident or two with my socks, and they have been absolutely incredible... My dog got a hold of a pair and they even sent her something else to chew on. #1 in my book.

I've had an incident or two with my socks, and they have been absolutely incredible... My dog got a hold of a pair and they even sent her something else to chew on. #1 in my book.

Only issue I had with the socks is I've had one blister, and that was walking a hilly course in 90 degree heat. Other than that, they've been awesome.

I had issues as well and they are sending me two pair to replace the ones I had.

I still am amazed how I go hours at a time forgetting I'm even wearing them. Damn they're comfortable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll echo this, Kentwool CS is amazing, I had a bit of an issue with one pair of boxers and a pair of socks, reached out via twitter and same week I had replacements headed my way, kentwool is awesome!

Same thing as ddec i had some durability issues and i contacted them and two new pairs arrived from vicki she is an absolute Saint and I'm sure doesn't get enough credit for her awesome CS

Same thing as ddec i had some durability issues and i contacted them and two new pairs arrived from vicki she is an absolute Saint and I'm sure doesn't get enough credit for her awesome CS
She sure is. I had a package of 2 waiting for me when I got home today.

One more like ddec. Got the replacements yesterday.

Couldn't agree more about Vicki!

Hi All! It's been a while since we've chatted underwear, but I hope everyone is still loving their KWs! Have to send a big "hello" back to the group from Vicki, too, for those of you whom she has helped. It just cannot be said enough how utterly awesome she is!

I wanted to check in becuase our rockstar R&D team (Carley & Stephanie) is working hard on dreaming up the next generation of Kentwool underwear. They've got some developments cooking that are going to help a lot with the durablility challenges some of you faced in Gen 1 -- your feedback was so helpful, thank you! -- but they've asked if we could pick your brain on color preferences as well.

We'd absolutely love your feedback via this brief survey if you have a few free minutes. Not only will you be Carley and Stephanie's favorites, but by sharing your thoughts, you'll have a direct hand in the future of the boxer line. Pretty cool!

Thanks for indulging my long overdue boxer post. We think the world of you all and appreciate your tremendous support. Please let me know if there's anything outside of boxer color that you'd like the team to know. We're always excited to hear from you!

Survey is filled out. I like the colorway options. Black is still the best though.

Survey filled out. I agree with Alex - I really like some of the color options.

Not a fan of two toned boxer colors myself.

Survey done and some cool colors in there

Survey completed. I liked some of the color options though basic black is still my favorite.

Kentwool Underwear Review Thread

Survey completed. I put all 7 in order as requested, but really it is like this: I'd buy the all black. I might wear the light blue. I disliked the others enough that I probably wouldn't wear them even if they were free - just not a fan of all the two tone business at all, much less the funky colors.

Filled out the survey. I like the blue the best followed by the black.

Done...red and black for the win.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

These are still some of the softest/comfortable underwear I've ever worn, but they also are about the least durable, I've now gone through both pairs from my Kickoff Classic SWAG, where I've only worn them for golf, and in the same amount of time, some of my other generic brands have lasted way better.

These are still some of the softest/comfortable underwear I've ever worn, but they also are about the least durable, I've now gone through both pairs from my Kickoff Classic SWAG, where I've only worn them for golf, and in the same amount of time, some of my other generic brands have lasted way better.

Are you following care instructions. I have several pair and have had them for at least as long as kickoff classic and no issues

Are you following care instructions. I have several pair and have had them for at least as long as kickoff classic and no issues

That's a great question and good point. My wife does the laundry and I don't know for sure how gentle she's washing/drying.

Following care instructions or not, holes developing because the material wears through is not something you can control by how you wash them... Icey i've had the same issues.. I'm now onto Tommy John and they are incredible.

Reach out to them. I know a few on here have had issues and kentwool took care of them
They did already on one pair that wore quite early, a year later I don't expect them to fix anything, just surprised some of the other cotton materials have worn better.

Having similar issues withe mine and I'm very particular how I wash mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back