Kentwool Underwear Review Thread

Played 18 yesterday with the new Durabulls.

It was pretty hot, the breeze helped keep me cool. Same great comfort and performance and no significant wear from the round, I have worn this pair for 5 rounds of golf now and they are holding up so far, 5 rounds and 5 washes.

The added elastic/flex is a big upgrade. A few more rounds this week with more testing for sure.

Played 18 yesterday with the new Durabulls.

It was pretty hot, the breeze helped keep me cool. Same great comfort and performance and no significant wear from the round, I have worn this pair for 5 rounds of golf now and they are holding up so far, 5 rounds and 5 washes.

The added elastic/flex is a big upgrade. A few more rounds this week with more testing for sure.
Good thoughts here. What I'm finding with the originals, is that they seem to wear out after sitting. So played a bunch in 2016, washed them as well, then threw them in a drawer over the winter. Then after the first round of 2017 they were all worn out (holes). I have no idea if there is a correlation, but that is just what seemed to have happened with a few pairs.

36 holes in vegas with the Durabulls the other day and they were perfect.

Also they seem to be holding up well after 3 months a quite a bit of play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No news is good news here. The new durabulls are holding up well after 3 months. Still really comfortable too!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Sad news release from Kentwool

7e10687e4fdfee611d574947fcdd9960.png

Wow thats awful

Horrible news.

55 is way too young :(

Absolutely horrible, thoughts are with the Kentwool/Kent family now

Crazy stuff. Sad news and definitely way too young

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

That is very sad news.