Kentwool Underwear Review Thread

I really need to follow closer to see if they are running sales... Need to get more of these..

Have to agree. Robman asked to borrow mine. Hells to the no!

I walked 18 holes yesterday in a pair of Kentwool boxer briefs and my thoughts are predominantly positive. They are soft and comfortable, and as other have said, you don't "know" that you are wearing them which is perfect.

If I had one complaint, and it's a TINY one, the Speed Slot seems to be just a bit high. It kind of gets caught up in my tucked in golf shirt. I have other pairs of undies with a horizontal fly, and they just are a bit easier to use in that manner (I had no idea how to say this entire paragraph).

Wore mine again for 18 yesterday. Really like them and with Kentwool customer service I plan on getting more next sale.

Wearing mine as well. I didn't wear them this weekend as I wanted to "save" them for work this week. Hahaha

Speed slot FTW.

Got to be comfortable while taking care of business.

Rocked them this weekend, so comfy!

It's like you and your best friends are hanging out in the VIP room. :bulgy-eyes:

Anybody have these shrink up at all in the wash even after following directions on the box?

Anybody have these shrink up at all in the wash even after following directions on the box?

Mine have been washed once since returning from Alabama and I haven't seen any issues from that.

No problems for me, I've washed them a few times and they still look/feel great.

No issues here, did you use the dryer at all? (Don't have care instructions in front of me)

Two washes following instructions and no issues

Hey just a little insight from Kentwool. I was talking with Vicki Rogers from CS and she recommends air drying everything they make. That's what she does and says it will also extend the life of the product over dryer w/ low heat.

Wearing a pair of these today for a travel day to Boston. Should keep me nice and comfy on the plane ride up and then help keep me warmer in the cold Massachusetts air!

Got to wear these quite bit on vacation and had the chance to test them in some warmer weather.

Hiking in them in warmer conditions was extremely comfortable, even the quick run away from an alligator... it was sunning itself thankfully.

Also got to golf in them several times and they continue to be extremely comfortable.

These are my go to for weekend golf now, need more than 2 so I can rotate them in during the week, so comfortable, kept dry both days on the course.

I've been wearing them specifically for golf lately, and I'm going to need to pick up a couple more as I want to wear them all the time, the waist band doesn't roll, and they are so soft, you really don't even notice them at all. I know wool and underwear don't seem like they go together, but Kentwool figured out a way, and it's a match made in comfort heaven! Do I sound like a broken record yet!!!

These undies have become my go too's. Disappointed the water bill is going up.

Rocked these for nine holes yesterday walking, the most comfortable pair of bb I've owned. i've heard good things about the ua ones so I'd like to compare the two, if the fit in the ua is like some of there other stuff they're not knocking the kentwool out of the closet

I am still a fan. I have had them for a few months now and won't be buying anything else. They also sent me a free pair of socks after a put a review on their website.

I am still a fan. I have had them for a few months now and won't be buying anything else. They also sent me a free pair of socks after a put a review on their website.

i got a free pair too for doing a review. I have two pair of the underwear and want at least two more

Had these on again today fm during my round and I keep thinking back to what life was before Kentwool undies. These continue to fit like the first time they were put on back in RTJ.

Kentwool was awesome yesterday and today after I contacted them on Twitter about one of the seams coming apart. They're sending me a replacement pair.

I just couldn't get used to these underwear. They are tight and uncomfortable for me. I have an issue with them riding up
and unfortunately just not something that I'm enjoying whatsoever. I will say that the 'flap' is genius. Well engineered for sure!

Back