KEV

Proud 2018 The Grandaddy Alumni
Reaction score
Handicap
Updated with the latest goodies:
gplus304279629.jpg

Last edited:
Nice setup Kev.

Can I have your winnings if you win in #TheCup?
Ha! That's funny because as I was typing I knew someone would call me out on that comment, I was just waiting to see who it would be. This is my season setup up until or on the small chance we don't win #TheCup. Once we do win, the bag is fair game!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Nice Hogans

Nice bag! Love the Hogan's and LTD's

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Very nice!

Beautiful bag man

Wow beautiful bag man.

KEV - WITB

Can I have your winnings WHEN you win in #TheCup?

I really really really want to ask....... But I won't. Also slight FIFY.

Great looking bag KEV! I dig the lime/black colors.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Love seeing a mixed bag. I've done that for a long time but concentrating on one brand for now.

Great looking bag KEV, can't wait to check out the Hogan's at #TheCup

Very nice set up.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

That's a pretty impressive set of irons and woods there. Do you think there's any difference in your handicap since picking them up?

That's a pretty impressive set of irons and woods there. Do you think there's any difference in your handicap since picking them up?

Not really, but that has nothing to do with the clubs it's purely my swing. I went through about a 3 round stretch where my iron swing was on point but since then it's been a mess. I think I'm getting some things figured out so I should find out shortly.

Not really, but that has nothing to do with the clubs it's purely my swing. I went through about a 3 round stretch where my iron swing was on point but since then it's been a mess. I think I'm getting some things figured out so I should find out shortly.

First, thanks for reaching out to me on the Tour Green Shaft. Going the Club Champion to get installed today. What do you do when you swing became a "Mess"? Mine is turning on me and can't figure out how to get it back on track.

First, thanks for reaching out to me on the Tour Green Shaft. Going the Club Champion to get installed today. What do you do when you swing became a "Mess"? Mine is turning on me and can't figure out how to get it back on track.

Very cool, I can't wait to see how that combo works for you.

When my swing is off the best thing for me to do is to take some time off (a week or so) and many times that will help me get back on track, kind of push the reset button. However, this year I've been trying work through it a little more. I know this is going to be completely against what many tell you to do but if I'm in the middle of a round and my swing is junk I'll start swinging harder and many times my swing sequence will start improving. I tend to swing with my arms way too much and the hard swing seems to get my hips working a little better.

Once I'm off the course I'm usually either on the range or in my backyard trying to figure things out. I'm lucky enough to live on the edge of town and behind my back yard is an open field. I'll spend some time hitting junk balls in to the field trying to fix my issues. I'll also video my swing and send it to my brother to check what he sees (we have played together for ages and he's pretty familiar with my swing).

That's about it for me. Eventually I'll get out of my slump it's usually just a matter of how long.

Great looking Bag Kev. I would game all of that in a heart beat.

Golf is hard...

I made a couple of changes at the top of the bag and thought I would update this.
3a46899ffecd7c33a4aa64d80a67459e.jpg

After #TheCup I have an Odyssey White Hot RX that will go in the bag for a gamer.

Some more changes have been made. Hopefully this is it for the season!

0d8ae534da701ea8a8284bf70442aeb0.jpg

0a712152156ec03f0a554e730137e16e.jpg

Over lunch today I unloaded my bag out of my truck, cleaned the clubs up and took an end of the year photo. It's fun to see the change compared to the beginning of the year.

1st WITB of the year:
ihGPpXGn_dEhOxH9KJ1AtDpAgi9pQUox2bgIh6-llrDpgG3Vfugj9x9RTJj-cxxWt29FBmxRGw=w1600-h900-no

End of the year:
3w91lzJz-bYQzmLgMwoWhE0witsUvU-1xkOM8dlIlQCLrVelbz5AFDC3aRVRMmza8IeGCmZNeQ=w1600-h900-no

The bag shaped up very nicely KEV!!! That putter doe!!!:bulgy-eyes:

Back