Great looking setup!

Reactions: KEV
I love the look of the Hogans!!!

I love the setup! Great bag.

@KEV do you play the 5 wood at 17.5?

I love the setup! Great bag.

@KEV do you play the 5 wood at 17.5?
I wanted to try it as a hybrid replacement so I actually have it lofted up to 18.5*. So far I like it a lot but I still need to figure out what my average distance is with it.

Nice! I set mine to 19 and haven't looked back. Hope it works out well for you

After the arrival of the New Level 902 irons I figured I'd update this. The putter spot could change but I'm rolling with it this weekend.

0FA356F6-F819-40E7-A591-C01EF83F265E.jpeg

Love the set up dude. Play what works or makes golf fun!

After the arrival of the New Level 902 irons I figured I'd update this. The putter spot could change but I'm rolling with it this weekend.

View attachment 9028347
Mizuno blade on line 1 to remind you how well you can putt with it. :LOL:

Mizuno blade on line 1 to remind you how well you can putt with it. :LOL:
:ROFLMAO:. Don't worry, he's sitting in the reserves ready to be called up.

:ROFLMAO:. Don't worry, he's sitting in the reserves ready to be called up.
Have you had it in play for very many rounds since we played together? Still potential there?

Have you had it in play for very many rounds since we played together? Still potential there?
I've played around with it some. I need to put heavier weights in it and see what that does for me.

Here's the latest setup going in to the 2022 season. I just finished extending and regripping the irons tonight.

8086FA4D-33E6-4069-AD2B-366B64890E28.jpeg

My caddy decided to make a late appearance also.
0D47A79E-EDE8-45E0-9501-E8AC60D93279.jpeg

Outside of a Toulon Madison possibly taking the putter position this is how my 2022 setup is starting out the year.

99BB0633-5C93-46E0-98E8-539B72E087FD.jpeg

Outside of a Toulon Madison possibly taking the putter position this is how my 2022 setup is starting out the year.

View attachment 9068830
Do you know how happy it makes me to see that Apex hybo in there?

Beautiful setup.

Do you know how happy it makes me to see that Apex hybo in there?

Beautiful setup.
Thanks James. I can't find anything to beat the Apex. It's still unbelievably good.

Thanks James. I can't find anything to beat the Apex. It's still unbelievably good.
My two from the 2015 grandaddy still remain, I’ll just never be able to let those two go. So good.

Same. Mine is still in the bag. Even trying new clubs I won’t ever get rid of it.

Back