Oh come on guys, put some faith in me!

I can't even say that out loud without laughing a little.

Faith? I have faith in you. I have faith that you’ll be putter hunting soon.

Love everything about your setup, KEV!

I can't believe I haven't updated this yet! Without further ado here my 2019 setup.

ae732f61add476e5c126d45ddb5046a7.jpg

eaf9a21691eae2eaea1d8bd2a5e5fb82.jpg

d75ef0a74a268356564f117956cf5a10.jpg

b8f18d240e6d8883c21ab626869876d0.jpg

Looking good brother!

That is a SICK bag my dude! Every last stick!

My man reppin one sick setup!
2e299ac3cd979be06c0dfd30d3346175.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Those look so good. Awesome setup.

Thanks guys! It's the most excited I've been for a season to start in quite awhile.

Wow!! That looks amazing!!!! :bulgy-eyes:

It's tooo good.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Great bag! I am curious what is more forgiving the X forged or new Apex pro's? Thanks!

That PM Grind looks sweet. Can't wait to get a couple of those!!!

Well, I think it's time to pull the band-aid off and unveil the WITB for the start of the 2020 season. Last year I was fortunate to have one of the coolest bag setups in the history of bag setups but for some reason I had some struggles. I know much of that falls on me but my handicap unfortunately rose to it's highest in a few years so it was time to make some changes. And with that, here's the 2020 WITB edition.

8EF6CAA2-A587-478D-818A-E3D2B92AB8CE.jpeg

Pretty significant changes! Some of these purchases are simply from prices that were low enough to take a flyer on such as the GAPR Mid. Others, like the i210's came from experiences like the 2018 THP Budget Golf Championship where I fell in love with them. At some point another JAWS wedge may replace the RTX4 if I find a deal but otherwise I think I'm pretty set. I'll have a little putter battle between those two in the early season to see which one wins the spot also. My lowest handicap season was with an extremely mixed bag so we'll see if this can get me back to that level!

Nice looking setup. (y)

Reactions: KEV
I dig it brother!

Well, I think it's time to pull the band-aid off and unveil the WITB for the start of the 2020 season. Last year I was fortunate to have one of the coolest bag setups in the history of bag setups but for some reason I had some struggles. I know much of that falls on me but my handicap unfortunately rose to it's highest in a few years so it was time to make some changes. And with that, here's the 2020 WITB edition.

View attachment 8933508

Pretty significant changes! Some of these purchases are simply from prices that were low enough to take a flyer on such as the GAPR Mid. Others, like the i210's came from experiences like the 2018 THP Budget Golf Championship where I fell in love with them. At some point another JAWS wedge may replace the RTX4 if I find a deal but otherwise I think I'm pretty set. I'll have a little putter battle between those two in the early season to see which one wins the spot also. My lowest handicap season was with an extremely mixed bag so we'll see if this can get me back to that level!

No one ever said you have to play one brand to lower your handicap! It’s a great looking setup! Those i210s are so good!

Nice setup. I’ll put money on the Seemore winning the spot over the Toulon. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Another year and another bag full of changes. I'll swap in my Hogan Icons from time to time if my brother doesn't take them from me first. I also have a Vessel 2.0 stand bag on order but I have no idea when that might show up.

1266A2A7-DFE6-4B5F-8FAB-11E25CFCE5EF.jpeg1C6DBA40-5354-4EE3-A607-978CBF463C22.jpegA37B05BD-BABC-4984-A6A7-FE468436A680.jpegA6220E9B-8369-4ECA-A80C-73A98D3A5045.jpeg20D4D1CC-3AA0-4F3C-8FC3-46997FBB8079.jpeg

A lot of Ping in that bag there @KEV lol

A lot of Ping in that bag there @KEV lol
I fell in love with those stupid i210's at the Budget Championship we were in and keep going back to them. The driver I was fit for and it pretty much crushed everything it was up against. The 5 wood is a total flyer and have no idea how it will work and I still have my Apex Pro hybrid that will likely be rotated in and out for that spot.

I may have also been hopping back and forth between my SeeMore and Indianapolis CS during some lunch time putting green practice today.

I fell in love with those stupid i210's at the Budget Championship we were in and keep going back to them. The driver I was fit for and it pretty much crushed everything it was up against. The 5 wood is a total flyer and have no idea how it will work and I still have my Apex Pro hybrid that will likely be rotated in and out for that spot.

I may have also been hopping back and forth between my SeeMore and Indianapolis CS during some lunch time putting green practice today.
#SeeMore

Great kit!

Back