thepete

Reaction score
Handicap
+3
Got my Slyders and Tour Class shoes today. They are so darn comfortable. I'm about to head to the grocery store in my new Kikks. I love that they don't look like golf shoes, yet they feel comfortable and durable like other brands.

2982792308.jpg

The tournament shoes.
3908798777.jpg

Practice shoes.
2277881169.jpg

1327839777.jpg

NIIIIIICE!!!!!!! I like those shoes and the practice shoes, bet they are really comfortable, for slip ons, nice choice

I really like those Tour Classes. Might have to look at them vs. the adicross.

Love the tournament shoes. The paractice shoes....eh..not so much. Both look really comfortable though. Thanks for the pics, pete.

I really like those Tour Classes. Might have to look at them vs. the adicross.

The Adicross are real nice too. Very comfortable. I'll probably try to get my hands on the Pure model too (not available in Sweden):
kikkor-pure-golf-shoes-avalanche-2.jpg

Those are some nice lookin kicks!

Dude, those Tour shoes are slick!

Really looking forward to trying them out for real and see how the Vektorboard sole works. Hard to see on the pic, but the "spikes" on the sole are angled to the right, to keep your foot from slipping.

Nice man! Loving the Kik!

There're no spikes. Where are the spikes?

Kevin

There're no spikes. Where are the spikes?

Kevin

http://www.kikkor.com/VEKTR-board
The Specs
VEKTRboard™ from Kikkor Golf is built specifically for the golfer, producing incredible traction throughout the swing. Each individual cleat in the forefoot is strategically curved to produce the strongest traction possible in the direction that it’s needed most. It’s like having bear claws on the bottom of your feet.

vektrboard undercut.JPG

How much support does the shoes give you for the foot itself? I would guess that the practice shoe is very soft and wont give you any support for the foot judging by the picture.

Those are some sweet.shoes. I am really liking the tournament style.

TapAhoy!

How much support does the shoes give you for the foot itself? I would guess that the practice shoe is very soft and wont give you any support for the foot judging by the picture.

It's actually a lot firmer than your standard slip-ons. They're nothing like my Vans in that aspect, which flex 1/3rd from the heel and 1/3rd from the toe. The Kikks just flex 1/3rd from the toe, like when you walk. I don't anticipate any stability problems, they fit nice and tight.

I got a pair of the tournament shoes and wore them this past Saturday. They're very comfortable and offer great stability and traction which kind of surprised me because they don't have traditional spikes on the sole. I'm kind of wondering how long the sole will last.

Definitely heed the advice to get a half size or larger than your usual shoe size as these do run a bit small.

I played 9 holes in them today. A bit muddy and wet outside, but no problem with grip or traction. They're very comfortable and light, feels like you're walking around in sneakers (makes sense...) but they're still sturdy enough so you don't feel unsettled in the swing.

Nice looking shoes!

Back