Kinetixx Ballistic and Ballistic TP Shafts

Got a few more thoughts to share. Will get the kiddo dropped off and settled and give some additional thoughts.
Im excited to read them!

Additional thoughts:

This shaft really is stable. It is one I need to really go at to get the best results. I may be thinking too much here, but when I was fit, I was fit for a shaft length of 45.25. My previous shaft played at tour length of 44.5. I think I am going to cut this down and see what happens with it. I think this will help with some of the misses I was experiencing with this shaft.

What I noticed is on my misses, I was hitting around the center of the face, but my blocks were much more penalizing. I do think cutting down the shaft some will help with this as I've had some swings where I was graze the ground prior to ball contact. When I hit it square, this thing goes boom. Very nice low to mid penetrating ball flight. For the most part I felt I could depend on the left to right ball flight, but I would have liked some tighter dispersion with it. I did get the lefts a bit last weekend with it, but was hitting my irons phenomenally so I do feel my swing is in good shape.

My plan for now is to go and have this cut down a half inch and see what happens from there. I think this will make a big difference. I didn't do it to start, because you can't grow the shaft back :LOL: so I started longer where I was actually fitted and figured I could work down.

Overall, I love love love the look of this shaft. It is one of the cooler looking shafts I have ever seen. I do think this could be the shaft for me, but I want to see results with it cut down some and go from there.

Because of @Canadan I was gaming this today in the C721….

6B31088C-6038-4979-B976-269D9C9178C3.jpeg

Heard they are on off course this week. Definitely give it a listen!

Ordered two Ballistic fairway shafts from Kinetixx yesterday. 70 for the 3w and 85 for the 5w, D40 oh both. 👀

Have black finish HUT and FW shafts coming this week, I played the FW last year, and hit the HUT at THPHQ so I’m pretty excited.

Great listen on off course this weekend.

Great listen on off course this weekend.
Yeah! Got me all excited again on the ballistic shaft, I'd love to test one out in my driver but not in the mood for doing a full fitting since I still love my Speed zone driver head. I may have to try something new for me buy one w/o testing it first :cool:.

Ballistic HUT has me excited.

Thanks to @jdtox took a few swings with this today. It was fun. It seemed to adjust to how I swung. If I went after it it seemed to keep up and if I grooved one it felt smooth. It was very intriguing.

On a whim I put the Ballistic in the AeroJet last night. Not sure how to describe the feel it almost felt stiff at impact but it didn't throughout the swing. Saw a nice ball flight too, going to keep experimenting with this one for a bit

On a whim I put the Ballistic in the AeroJet last night. Not sure how to describe the feel it almost felt stiff at impact but it didn't throughout the swing. Saw a nice ball flight too, going to keep experimenting with this one for a bit
I call that, Kevlar Infused Uniqueness 🤣

I’ve got Ballistics in my UW’s and couldn’t be happier. The fairway versions are criminally slept on.

I’ve got Ballistics in my UW’s and couldn’t be happier. The fairway versions are criminally slept on.
Hmmm might have to try one in the fwy too. Don’t love the color but if it works it works

Hmmm might have to try one in the fwy too. Don’t love the color but if it works it works
A blacked out color is available now in most models, as well as the new silver and red graphics.

Have nearly a bag full of Ballistics. Love my Ballistic iron and wedge shafts. Have HUT in hybrid. If I find an AJ head I’ll stick Velocity back in the bag. @Jman @jdtox what Paderson Kinetix shaft is most similar to the Fugi Ventus line.

Have nearly a bag full of Ballistics. Love my Ballistic iron and wedge shafts. Have HUT in hybrid. If I find an AJ head I’ll stick Velocity back in the bag. @Jman @jdtox what Paderson Kinetix shaft is most similar to the Fugi Ventus line.
I haven't tested it yet but I believe @Jman mentioned the Mach in his article

Mach, but it’s an all there shaft just like the Ventus, responds best to aggressive swingers imo.

Mach, but it’s an all there shaft just like the Ventus, responds best to aggressive swingers imo.
I need to go back to CC and spend some time with Trey dialing in driver shafts. I’m sure they have the new Mach model to test.

Anyone have any experience with the Paderson Ballistic TP shaft? I would need a low launch low spin shaft and I think this is one of them.

Just hard to find info or reviews on this shaft

Anyone still gaming the ballistic fairway? what do you like? What would you change? How does it compare to others?

Friendly bump with Kinetixx on my mind. If my current fairway wood sticks I may jump on one of these this summer.

A little math problem for a Tuesday morning. Does 1 + 2 = ?

1) I am an internet golfer.

2) I took two swings with this last year that both went well.

Back