Koepka's response to Bryson running his mouth about ab's. "i'm 2 short of a 6 pack"

Yep, saw it already on the Official Brooks Koepka thread

Best. Response. Ever.

Not a fan of either. In a world of what have you done for me lately, neither has done much. Shut up and play golf.

Not a fan of either. In a world of what have you done for me lately, neither has done much. Shut up and play golf.

For 2019 Koepka won two events, including a Major, and I think he was the Tour's leading money winner.

For 2019 Koepka won two events, including a Major, and I think he was the Tour's leading money winner.
It’s 2020. It’s been over 6 months.:ROFLMAO:

It’s 2020. It’s been over 6 months.:ROFLMAO:

I guess its just me, when someone wins 40% of the last ten majors they've played in, I stretch it back a little more than 6 months, most of which is during the silly season, to see how they're doing. I mean, he's even won a WGC in the last 6 months.

Last edited:

I guess its just me, when someone wins 40% of the last ten majors they've played in, I stretch it back a little more than 6 months, most of which is during the silly season, to see how they're doing. I mean, he's even won a WGC in the last 6 months.

Do you see Tiger acting arrogant? Because he could easily smash Brooks. This is golf after all not WWE. How many Masters does Tiger have? He is coming off a injury and it’s a new year. JT has what 2 or 3 wins in the past couple months. Is he acting like a child?

Flavor of the month is definitely a thing for sports fans.
This is true. I’m not a Brooks fan. He is a good golfer but I can do with out his personality.

To clear up money leader by year for 2019. BFF1349F-3A22-41C9-A7CC-7FA3264A7FA5.png

The dude is boring as hell to watch on the course but his responses to things like this are epic.

Do you see Tiger acting arrogant? Because he could easily smash Brooks. This is golf after all not WWE. How many Masters does Tiger have? He is coming off a injury and it’s a new year. JT has what 2 or 3 wins in the past couple months. Is he acting like a child?
Tiger is the biggest trash talker out there according to the last twenty years of reporting on golf. Its ok that you don't like the guy, but lets not act like he's the only one that needles other players on social media.

lmfao the golf equivalent of "scoreboard!"

Freaking love this.

Last edited:

Just for clarity, they do not include the FedEx Cup money for the official money list, which is why Brooks is #1 on the official list for 2019.
Money won. Thought that was the idea. I know he won the p
Just for clarity, they do not include the FedEx Cup money for the official money list, which is why Brooks is #1 on the official list for 2019.
Well yeah the Championship money is not included in the points. However if it’s me I’d prefer to win the most money. 9 million difference, yeah I think I’d take the money. Simply he did not win the most money.
I’m not saying the guy isn’t good but I wouldn’t want my kid acting like him.

All you guys thinking Brooks won this, be careful, because once Bryson has his comeback prepared in 3 to 5 months, its going to be fire.

I thought it was pretty baller, Bryson needs to quit clout chasing and get some work done before he start yappin at the big dogs.

Back