Kronos Touch Putter Review

Aw hell, maybe I'll come up with a giveaway for this one too....

Nice writeup James. That's a really pretty looking putter, especially the milling on the face. Was there anything about the putter that you would change if you had free reign about it?

Solid write up and a very nice looking putter. Nothing flashy just solid craftsmanship.

Nice writeup James. That's a really pretty looking putter, especially the milling on the face. Was there anything about the putter that you would change if you had free reign about it?
I'd soften the edges a bit, but that's just a personal preference of mine.

You'd enjoy this one my friend.

I’m a fan of the look and the feel your described. Sounds like it’s a ‘putt makers’ putters. Not just a flat stick if that makes sense.

Oh man that putter is pretty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd soften the edges a bit, but that's just a personal preference of mine.

They do look a little square and boxy, now that you mention it. Not in a bad way, but definitely different than an anser model from X companies that go a little softer on the curves.

They do look a little square and boxy, now that you mention it. Not in a bad way, but definitely different than an anser model from X companies that go a little softer on the curves.
For sure, is kinda their thing though, little harder edges, little more industrial feeling in that regard, but soft everywhere else in the pocket and on the flange. They definitely make the models their own, and I respect the heck out of that.

Grreat pictures James. I love simple putters like this but I also understand there is more to it since anyone really can make a boutique Anser style putter. You have to buy into not just the putter, but the story when you hit this price point. This is a compelling story behind the brand and the made in USA matters.
They've got a hell of a fun story for sure.

Good review James.

I liked enough about what I read to go check out their site. I really like their Pheonix logo and can't help but think it would look great in the cavity.

Solid article and excellent photos like usual, @Jman! Thank you for pointing out the subtleties in the design.

Would love to try a higher end putter like this someday, mostly just to see if I can “feel” a difference from other milled offerings.

Uhhhhh, whaaaaaaat :mind blown emoji: :D

Wow . This will be a hulluva win for someone.....I think I can putt right handed. :alien:

Haha, I thought that idea would get some attention.

Working on a couple ideas.... Might be caption contest time....

Haha, I thought that idea would get some attention.

Working on a couple ideas.... Might be caption contest time....

I know a good picture for it.

My former #1 has rolled an Odyssey the last few years and as he heads to college golf has been wanting to tinker with a milled putter because he was NEVER used one (Vline first two years playing golf, #1 the last 3). Rather than him spending money to try one I went and dig through the putter collection and rediscovered this one.

Absolutely no lies, first hole he drains a 45’ birdie putt. He rolled it really well through the round, it’s fun to me because it lets it see the course again, and it puts a smile on Jacob’s face.

My former #1 has rolled an Odyssey the last few years and as he heads to college golf has been wanting to tinker with a milled putter because he was NEVER used one (Vline first two years playing golf, #1 the last 3). Rather than him spending money to try one I went and dig through the putter collection and rediscovered this one.

Absolutely no lies, first hole he drains a 45’ birdie putt. He rolled it really well through the round, it’s fun to me because it lets it see the course again, and it puts a smile on Jacob’s face.

Good story !

Jake dropped BOMBS today in our scramble with this. Wow.

Back